Relapsed after 209 days

Soo,yeah i relapsed after 209 days of hard mode,
Got back on my streak and relapsed again on 8th day…Here is the reason why:

I was seeing a girl,and i really got a lot emotional for her,thought that she was the only one,and i even began preparing plans about us in future,but suddenly she ghosted me and didnt even saw my text and story for weeks,i felt a lot hurt,tried talking with her but no reply…
Anxiety of abandoment came all over me and i began to think that everyone i love will leave me alone heartbroken,why it is me that always has to chase?,i felt a lot of hurt as i was too much emotional for her and she withdrawing suddenly made me go into a state where i chose to be not productive at all and binged watched series on netflix again and again…
And guess what my nofap’s energy was remaining unused so it had to be released,and i accidently relapsed,but still i went on conquered the urges but didnt deal with the heartbreak i was having,which again lead to unproductivity and a lot of self doubt,making me lay in my bed all day long…

As a result of unproductivity i relapsed again,and after this relapse i can see the clear picture now,i am moving on and decided to be productive more than i used to be…

And yes
the relapse is absolutely what i chose,but now i am gonna chose positive outcome for myself…

6 Likes

I can feel you brother. Lets gets strong together. This time lets love ourselves so that no one can break our heart.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.