Relapse after hardwork

I just relapsed :sob: two times today :sob:

3 Likes

Don’t do same mistakes again & again. Learn from that mistake is make you a successful person.

7 Likes

I know how you are feeling, but that was your past, don’t worry it will take only 4-5 days to get yourself back.

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know your profile pic is helpful. Just reading a flat out NO makes things easier in a way. Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a wrong mentality. @Sahas . Please suggest him the power of positive thoughts.dont think about NO. Think “yes” I can do it. So I will suggest change the dp to “YES”

2 Likes

I was thinking say NO to urges. But thanks for your input.

3 Likes

@Sahas or @Sacred
Confused :woozy_face:

1 Like

No sahas. He knows the power of positive thoughts. Here is sacred. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now, I dont suggest anything to anyone.

Those we are realy eager to learn are in touch with me.

2 Likes

It’s ok my friend, someday we fall, it’s part of the journey. Just don’t listen to people who are just talk and no action in this app ok? Have a good journey my friend❤️

3 Likes

The word nofap itself contains NO
“I’m Not giving up” also contains no.
Yes and No both have different meanings in different places. It depends how you use these words.
“Yes” can also be used in negative way and “No” also. But you know we all are here to Say “No” to pmo and say “Yes” to positive things

3 Likes

Thanks man that helped me :heart: