Relapse after 1yr and 3months

Mehn…
I just look back at how far I have gone and one urge, boom my whole streak is gone…

Fight against every exposure to ■■■■…
Day 0…

Let’s move aggressively again you can join me in the fight

8 Likes

Who is khaby?
Are you referring to my profile photo?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

No am far from him.
That picture is from 2016.
My current image doesn’t portray khbay

3 Likes

Oh man, usually people come here after consistently failing to achieve bigger streaks. And then here you are posting for first time when you broke your 1+ yr streak.

2 Likes

I stayed away from facebook, twitter etc(social media that had streaming mostly) for 3months. My trigger always occurred at early hours of the morning, so I tried replacing it with reading…
At about 6months I had a clear and free thought.
Although there is a nofap community i belong to on nairaland, I haven’t had the stomach to report myself…
But I will definitely.

But Mehn I still relapsed…
At some point I ask myself how I overcame the urges for a year +…

Damn
I pray I come back stronger this time,

3 Likes

Men I fell I need back the brotherhood…

I had an acct way back when I started, but I didn’t bother posting any stuff…

Now I understand clearly, that staying active in the brotherhood, keep you in check…

3 Likes

You’ve done so well, brother!
Inspirational!

2 Likes

you have done a great job ,looking forward to make a streak somewhere close to yours. :v:

1 Like

My man, you need to know that you haven’t derailed your progress even one bit. You literally did 440 days of Nofap, one relapse is nothing.

All you have to do is ensure that you absolutely DON’T binge, if you do you will revert all of your progress thus far.

I highly advise you to spend as much time as possible with other people this week to prevent any more relapses from taking place.

Very solid motivation :bowing_man::bowing_man:
Thank you chief for your input. I appreciate them.

I have rebooted and started my watch from day 0 again on Nairaland we have a community there as well.

I will update my progress here from time to time

1 Like

If I can do it you can, slow and steady. Take bit of all triggers and get an activity to replace the former one…

This is typical how I achieved my streak

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.