Regarding frequent nightfalls

While doing no fap, I was also keeping track of my nightfalls. The first 15 days, it was frequent, I had around 3-4 nightfalls. The next 21 days, it went down drastically, only 1 nightfall. And in the last 14 days it has again climbed, I had 3 nightfalls.

So the average comes out to be around 7. Like one nightfall per week. This makes me little demotivated, I feel like rather than doing hard mode, I should just do it once a week which is resulting into the same frequency as my hard mode.

Please give me some insights and remedies to reduce nightfalls.

1 Like

Yeah, but I think there might be a correlation between sleeping schedule, sleeping position with nightfalls. I observed that in last 2 nightfalls I woke up early morning, used a little mobile and slept again and on both occasions I had nightfall. But point to be noted, I didn’t see any explicit content.

1 Like

Yeah, it can happen. We just need to change sleeping position and stay away from dirty content, keep our mind pure and things will be alright.

1 Like

Bro, it’s a serious concern. I was suffering from nightfalls daily. Even though I was not watching **** and anything. Now, over a period of time, it got reduced. Few basic remedies I can suggest

1. For dinner have less food and veg only

2. Before going to bed, do some basic meditation for 10 mins

3. Do not watch any videos(any) before going to bed.

4. Read a book before going to bed

5. In the morning, do Ashwini mudra for 30 mins(starting with 5 mins) (It will make your pelvic muscles strong)

6. last but not least, make your mind focused by keeping yourself busy throught the day.

All the best brother.

2 Likes

Update: it climbed again to 4 in next 10 days. And then again went down to 1 in the last 15 days.

The fact that it is fluctuating, is a surprising thing.

I was also facing this problem from long time, I pray to ALLAH cry out loud from that day till date I had only 1 nightfall and the days are 60+.

So first thing is pray and the second thing what I did is take dinner at 7:30, no heavy water drinking after this, wash geneticals with cold water especially testical.
Read book, Take Amla or Amla juice for body cooling, raddish and most important you should not have constipation.

3 Likes

Let the nightfall do it’s job, it does not count as a relapse it’s only a way to get out that excess that you have in your body.

Just keep going and don’t see it as your enemy but as an ally whose helping you avoid too much temptations to fap.

I, had 1 some days ago and im in day 11 i thought I wet the bed and I was scared but once I realized and knew that it doesn’t count as a relapse and it’s your normal body doing it’s work i was calm.

2 Likes

It’s only normal when it is 1 to 2 in 2 weeks.
It’s all due to veins, heavy fap damage the veins it won’t be able to hold the erection.
Don’t think it won’t harm you, you’re losing your precious semen and if it is in a large number it will definitely empact your health.

3 Likes

Ill have to go check however they have said that no-fap is proven to not cause any harm and it mostly happens 3 to 4 more times before it stops.

It will also be how much you have fapped and your body recovering from it’s process. However for the damage it can cause I am not sure yet but I will search to see.

1 Like

Sure bro,
I don’t want to let you down but the research is not correct as research says fapping is normal and it has no harm but we the truth.
Even researchers need fund for research so they are not independent I think.

1 Like

Just want to say i feel wiser today stop watching any kind of 18+ or have women without casual clothing or normal clothing not pool or beach clothing.

Avoiding this will make you have less nightfalls if you have lots of them take the pleassure away as much as you can.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.