READY FOR 6 MONTH LIFE CHANGING JOURNEY (WELCOME COZ WE ESCAPING THE MATRIX) JUST ME DOCUMMENTING MY SELF HERE IF U R READY LETS GO KING πŸ‘‘

Bro, don’t give up, i can help you out

Am ready to help each other i will imbox u

Today i did not open any social media
Workout did 95 pushups and other pullups and culf raises going to gym soon
Dedicated 1 hr to financial literacy
Didn’t peeked on naked picture
Read some notes
Am still pushing consistency matters

1 Like

Ayooooo… tf :moyai: 95 pushups
I can’t even cross 5 :melting_face: :melting_face:
Great push up numbers bro. :smile:

2 Likes

In a row? :fire: β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

I can do 20 at row but i did on 5 set each 20 rep i remeber last year i could not do 4 straight and now i can go to 100 if u just keep doing you will see the change it just matter of consistency
I just say okay yesterday you did 95 today we moving to 100 just slowly and thats how people just grow without even noticing

3 Likes

Great day today as it is
Just did as per my diary
Dedicated 1 hr to financial literacy
Read some note
Woke up early
Didn’t workout coz i had headache i couldnot do a single push up so i can recover this day on sunday my resting day
Just pushing myself hard
I had little time so i did not feel any urge at all today
I just hope this gonna take me far and yh i fell confident now maintaing eye contact with opposite sex can even talk to them interacted with few today but i did not have any further conversation am doin good​:crown::crown::crown:

1 Like

Feeling powered today, just tackling everyday as new challenge but today i got this weird urge and i was wondering what triggers it since i do not use social media and i found out it was my earpods that i was refraining from and it looks like it is fuelling my urges i have to remove it from my sight
I took on a challenge this yr and am not gonna allow any circumstance to ruin me and made me feel shame that time can heal it
Woke up early
Learnt knew things but we gotta move on the earth won’t stop fo us

1 Like

Great day today
Feeling self confidence, passsionate about my route.
Moving forward i promised and i will do anything necessary to avoid myself going back
Hardest weeks of my life as urges increase.self confidence to a certain point i just see my self talking to a woman without flinching or sweating or cracking my voice
I said what i needed to say long ago but my brother am telling you this year is gonna be my best yr
Currently i feel like am attracted to women that kind of feeling that i belong to this woman without fantasizing sexually …
Just keep going until i breath my last breathe.:crown::crown:

1 Like

We r back
N we moving forward

1 Like

Keep going brother @xevo :muscle::fire:

2 Likes