Quick Question to the users

If you were given an Option in your life which would you prefer ?

• Fap to pixels all your life
  • Marry
0 voters
2 Likes

I wonder what’s the purpose of this poll. That girl who left isn’t gonna comeback. And it’s not an issue if she left because of being soft

7 Likes

The pain was done. Nothing can’t change that. We can only advance and whatever she want to do it is out our hands.

5 Likes

Look at the results 100% of the results say marry.
Yeah, it’s better we move on.

2 Likes

Hoped that she’d come back. But it seems she has no value of the other users too. Wonder how she is living in a country which isn’t like her fairy tale world. Also such users couldn’t take facts over their feelings.

Also I’ve closed this pole

2 Likes

If you would have put an option like “Live your own way in happiness” I had selected that. I think marry is nice but if you are with a woman that you love and she loves you with the soul. Something that in the west countries is very difficult and it is cause of painful divorces and other horrors against men. I think men must be careful and try to be happy first. The love to another can wait.

1 Like

Well the western/modern society have ruined the marriage system tho. Also marriage is not only “Love” it is also Responsibility and care. People think Life’s a Hollywood RomCom and be waiting for their “Perfect” match. Buddy there ain’t anything like a "Perfect match " you have to BUILD your marriage which has some difficulties but a lot of Goodness.
There might be exceptional cases of a purely perfect match but that shouldn’t cause you wait half you life.

This society doesn’t want people to get married and settled it wants the youth to be hooked to addiction.

A healthy divorce is much better than a Debilitating addiction or getting involved into fornications.

3 Likes

A healthy divorce is much better way to make a man in ruin, bankrupty and without his childs because of a vengeful woman than stay calm and wait to the apropiated person while you grow in good morals and enjoy the life in freedom.

1 Like

When are they gonna abolish those “Sexist” alimony laws. It is astonishing seeing the same people spew nonsense about equality and stuff but advocate for laws that benefit them on the contrary to their core beliefs.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.