Question about the flatline

So I’m nearing my 49th day of S.R. and I feel good honestly. Like I have energy and all that and the only huge problems are my anxiety and GERD. I do feel like I could be farther tho. Yeah enough beating around the bush though. So I haven’t flatlined yet, and i think it may be because I’ve still watched adult content for the dopamine rush. I dont touch myself to it or anything, and it’s softcore stuff too no nudity. I still feel that its holding me back from the flatline tho. What did you guys think? And how can I get to the flatline?

1 Like

In this time ,you should travel more and talk with more people…I am sure you will feel better.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions man. I should start working towards a license so I can travel around and mingle lol. For now I guess the store will do though

1 Like

It’s called peeking. I used to do the same thing, no nudity butnfir the rush.

Not worth it. I reset my streak. Now on day 33. Much harder than before, but 5x better too. So many nofap benefits will not be experienced if you peek.

So yeah, it’s probable that you don’t have flatline due to peeking.

But besides that, it’s not necessary to have flatline.
Some people have a crippling flatline, but others barely feel anything, while some nofappers don’t even have one at all.

Don’t worry about flatline. If you get it, shrug it off. If you don’t, continue your nofap.

I worry about the peeking though. It’s cheating yourself.

1 Like

Thank you for this. Peeking has been a huge issue for me when I rlly feel the urges. They have been at ease recently though and I’ve had an easier time staying away from adult content. I’ll most definitely do it less. It will feel more accomplishing and like I’m not dooshing on the people actually taking this seriously.

1 Like

That’s good to hear.
Preferably, don’t do it less, don’t do it at all.

Flame on

2 Likes