Queek Headtaker Kill Kill Slayer P

I’m 25 years old and I’m on my 50 day of nofap, i had some struggles in life, and i think they were created due to p, i need to regain momentum be strong like i was before.

I feel better now that I’m on day 50 i see some improvements but the temptations are still strong unfortunately tough not has strong as before.

I found this forum now and i’m going to journalying here hoping it gives me extra motivation to improve!

No fap benefits are real, but i still struggle a bit and im sabotaging myself sometimes and i don’t know fully why, think it is out of fear of rejection of thing doesn’t going well while i am at my best so i propuselly put myself not on my best in order if things don’t go well i say well they didn’t go well because i wasn’t on my best…

Need to be more stoic and more positive and motivated!

6 Likes

Day 51

Today was a good day, talked better and discussed better than before. I was also more disciplined and less lazy thank God! Spent the day farming and it was great being with the nature.

After this when i was returning home got some urges and dirty thoughts… i didn’t relapse but this toughts destroy my mood, motivation and confidence… need to stop this.

Kill kill p

2 Likes

You’re on 50+ bro, you’re doing a fantastic job.

Cut out those dirty thoughts at the root, don’t allow them to grow in your head. Imagine the brain like a smartphone that can only have one app open at a time. If I want to go on Instagram, I have to close YouTube. If I want to play Angry Birds, I have to close Instagram. Thoughts work in a similar way. When the dirty thoughts come, we can push them out by thinking positive thoughts about something else, like our vision for the future, or things we’re passionate about, or good memories with loved ones.

Keep going bro :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 52

It was a good day overhall, sunday time to relax, went to the gym and did a good workout tough i had some bad toughts and stupid insecurities but i managed to get them off.

Spent the rest of the day chilling and resting getting ready for the week! Had a bit of urges but managed to supress them.

I felt quite confident on the street but then at the gym i switch off, idk why i think it’s out of fear things don’t go like i want…need to be more stoic. But i managed to recompouse myself

2 Likes

Day 53

Monday, a lot of work, mondays are always a bit hard, but i actually worked quite fine!

Then went to bjj, had a good bjj train.

I did well a lot of god things today and i feel im improving but my love interest i’m very negative if i will get her and that is definitely impacting me and my mood

1 Like

What’s the story about this girl?