Premature ejaculation-this sucks man

Hey guys so ive been on day 10 now with no problem doing hardcore mode so whenever i have a sexual thought i aknowledge it and then i just jump back to whatever is more important in that moment. I found it much easier this way then edging etc… and i loove the ernergyboost and hunger to succeed that i get. Interactions with othera are great and stuff…BUT and heres the big but…normally i last easily 20-30 min in bed…depending how wild we get…thats impossible now
.today i had sex with my gf and man i was so horny i almost popped aftdr 30 sec and worked hard to keeo it but after 3 min or so it was impossible to hold it

I should mention that we like it rough so all this keep it slow paced and so on doesnt really work…im doing proper breathing and relaxation also but its just way to much pressure down there

Whats your experience and how do u deal with it?

1 Like

For 99% of all men, premature ejaculation is a self-fullfilling prophecy: when you don’t think about it at all, it won’t happen. However, when your mind is even the slightest bit occupied with it, it will most likely happen.

It might have been in the back of your mind. It could have been a simple thought like “man I’m horny, bet I could bust within a minute” and that could be all it takes.

I used to have 0 problems with prem ejac in the beginning of my relationship, but after 1 year or so my performance anxiety gradually increased. It’s hard to NOT think about something (this is the perfect way to think about that thing lol). Best way indeed is to just enjoy the sex you’re having. Also, if you’re still young then I think you can go for a second round, right?

4 Likes

Hm yeah i will not think abt it next time
…but its crazy it just feels so damn good and its much more sensitive its hard not to…i even got a boner just looking at the boobs of my gf when she was dressed…although were together for almost 3 years

I mean in a way thats a good thing but yeah…second round is okay although its bit hard to maintain.

I suggest you some things :

1. Dont have sex frequently. Have sex atleast once in a week or two.
  2. When thrusting keep a watch over breathing and beating of heart. Maintain a harmony in thrusting. Dont exhaust your stamina by thrusting too fast.
  3. If you believe in some religious god then in times of when you are about to ejaculate. Remember your god picture or just simply remember any person your dad or something sacred. Chant a religious Mantra in your mind while closing your eyes.The point is to fake your mind from the situation and create an ilusion thus decreasing the sensitivity.
  4. Count every thrust from 0 to 100 and then backward counting.
  5. Be engulfed fully in the moment. Meditation in sex.
  6. Change sex positions .
  7. Make your girl orgasm first before you.
  8. Take a rest without taking out your penis when breathing becomes heavy and heart beat increases.
  9. Your goal should be semen retention if you want to do the sex for longer period of time.

I have done 4 hrs sex continously with my women without ejaculating. Each session two times day & night continously for a week. From my 14 day hard mode to 21st day .
:skull_and_crossbones: NOTICE : i dont recommend this Tantra practise as i had to visit a skin doctor after the week ACT as my penis was sore from the friction.

4 hours of sex??! She must be sore as fuck after that

Good points, though I’d recommend against visualizing something that is destimulizing for you during sex (#3). Not only is this the complete opposite of being fully engulfed in the moment (#5), it takes away of the experience of having sex

1 Like

Brother point 3rd was said to escape Orgasm.