Premature ejaculation and PMO of me

Before the age of 30 i didn’t know what masterbation was.

I was homeschooled for high school and very shy in my 20s

Well, you were raised by a single mother?

To me it’s different, rather I last longer than usual and i don’t feel the opposite gender anymore

No. I was raised by both my parents and I still live with them. I never moved out.

1 Like

Wish I could. I have a girlfriend and we’ve been together for over a year, but our parents won’t let us because we’re Christian.

I’m not glorifying it man. You keep doing stuff like this, you’re taking it the wrong way, it just seemed impossible to me.

Women at your disposal? Excuse me?!?! That sounds like you’re treating them as objects. They’re not.

He figures that because of my age of 32 I have plenty of options to pick from for dating and marriage.

He doesn’t know my options are 0 and always have been.

2 Likes

Well, maybe try being more positive, every time you’re on here you’re just complaining about your life, try finding something to support someone in, be positive. Be positive to yourself, even through the circumstances you’re in. I could easily complain about my life right now, but I don’t because it does me no good. Try wearing a smile every once in a while. I heard that smiling even forced will make you happier, and that it’s attractive. Try it out! Try styling your hair or wear some nice clothes, just go outside and send it! Ofc rejection will always hurt, but it’s worse if you don’t try at all. Just go for it man!

1 Like

Thanks @Finding_Myself.

Yeah, i currently worried about employment and money more than women.

I’m still not working yet. The newest job I told you about has been doing a background check on my cousin instead of me.

I also found out that the job I left, is getting a new manager and the one who was mean to me is gone in week.

1 Like

That’s rough man. Just keep looking up, don’t quit!

Im not quitting. I need to make a decision

2 Likes

Bro, do you mean, you have stage grief in approaching women?.

Truth be told, no body is coming to save him, he has to save himself, we are all facing different battles, that is why my replies to some post is brutal because as a man, you can’t act like a SIMP or weakling.

I like your comment

However, women see themselves as objects, i guess we are ment to return back the same energy

I have difficulty approaching women. Every woman i ever asked out says she has a boyfriend.

Since high school. I Have had negative experiences with women prejudging me in professional environments.

Women always assume the worst with me and never give me a chance.

Whats worse is not only seeing myself as weak and a victim, but also learned helplessness.

My entire life my parents never let me make my own decisions for myself.

I have “learned” to he useless and “helpless.”

1 Like

No doubt, you really need help.

1 Like

I’m glad someone finally recognizes it.

1 Like

That’s not true. Maybe women who intentionally show their bodies without second thought or are very slutty. But there are some good women in this world, and some good men. And I’ve been lucky enough to find a good woman and I would never ever classify her as something as low level as an object, because she is so much more than that. That’s why I got defensive. Not all women are like that so we shouldn’t treat them like that.

2 Likes

Continue bro.
It is well