Pre cum and peeing semen

When i have strong solid erections i often have a lot of precum because my penis is very sensitive. and i pee a lot of semen. My penis rubbed by my shorts but thats why i often out them down and let me erection fade away. I dont edge or something but it’s very sensitive. Is this a relapse? I dont donanything but why do i think this is a relapse?

Your English is hard to understand. If you can explain these 3 lines… i can have a clear picture of the scene.

1 Like

This is perfectly normal.

Why dont you do something about it. Dont just wait there… unless things might not go down well.
I mean dick is a dick but you should take necessary steps to get out of that erect dick time.

I mean whatever is possible to calm the situation. I have a technique to deflat the erected penis.

Technique
Keeping mouth shut… exhale … quick & short breaths of air through your nose with force. Within 30 seconds… dick becomes loose.

For sensitive dick
Wash your dick smegma & around glans by removing skin… once in every 2 days.

Best advice to get rid of pre-■■■
Forget your dick & sex.
That means Total Celibacy with one sided focus.
Over the time… all the energy used for making sperms… will be going straight to your spine… to the top of your head.

My english is not the problem. My phone is…(lag e.t.c) i said that when i have a boner i put my pants down because my pants are rubbing my penis

2 Likes

Stop caring for penis… forget cum… pre cum… just forget everything…

Focus on other things in life.

1 Like

@niklaus This might help, i once saw an article how to get rid of awkward boner in public.
It’s simple , just tighten your thighs or abs or any muscle near your penis to allow the blood flow to get to those muscles . In a minute or two the boner will be gone. You can just do a squat position and hold it for a minute.

2 Likes