Prayers to Syria and Turkey

Terrible news coming out of Syria and Turkey. My condolences for the lives lost and I wish all those injured a full recovery.

3 Likes

امين يارب العالمين
It just sad man but God is watching

3 Likes

Bro, the images coming from those countries are scary

1 Like

My deepest condolences to the families out there. :pray:

1 Like

Every day i used to watch every scary vids until my heart aches bro i just keep them in my prayers and hope they find peace :pray:

1 Like

Man it that earthquake :flushed: may God help them bro i feel like part of me is in pain

1 Like

amen, we pray for quick recovery

1 Like

I hope they find peace bro, the world gets scary every day

1 Like

Yea, the earthquake, painful to see

1 Like

Death toll expect to rise and just imagine how many are yet to be recovered :broken_heart: :sleepy: its heart breaking

1 Like

Life comes to us very fast, just few hours to the earthquake everything was normal, those who died had plans, now look at the sad reality.

1 Like

Its just a test from God patience is the key today if ALLAH decreed it to happen it gonna happen and for us we have to take lesson from that
We all gonna die thats a fact everything is temporary this world is just a mere delusion :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::broken_heart::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

You are right, this is just a honest reality

1 Like

Completely. PRAY FOR ALL. IT’S A SIGNAL OF THE END OF TIMES.

3 Likes

اللهم ارحم موتاهم و اعنهم على هذا البلاء

It’s quite sad to hear about this. I pray for them to overcome this natural catastrophe. Just when mankind thinks that he mastered nature, all it takes is a small catastrophe to make the world go crazy. The coronavirus was an example of how a tiny object divided the world and caused the death of millions of people.

2 Likes

We need to be watchful and Prayerfully.
We pray that the lost lives find peace.

2 Likes

We pray that the departed soula find peace

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.