Prandhatu Sankalpa (21 M)

Hi am Pratik. Currently 21 years of age. My main motivation for writing a journal book or Sankalpa Patra is to take control of my life which I have lost. A disciplined routine will surely help me against all kinds of odds.

I wanna make a change in this stagnant phase of life which is filled with maximum negativity and self doubts. It now or never.

3 Likes

Day 0

Before this I have been just bingeing on web series and movies. Even today will continue that if nothing is planned. Reading really gives me positivity. A sense of accomplishment.
The web series fail to do so. I don’t know why.

So today I will be reading this book on Kindle app. I am using the Trial version of one month :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community brother. All the best for your journey :+1::fire:

4 Likes

@Deep thanks a lot brother. May we brothers rise together

3 Likes

@Prandhatu
Asmin forume swagatam ! Bhavan kathamasi ?

2 Likes

Aham uttam asmi. Pricchatu dhanyawad

2 Likes

Sanskrtam jānāsi kim?

2 Likes

आप संस्कृत देवनागरी लिपि मे लिखेंगे तो उत्क्रष्ट रहेगा, धर्म भ्राता|

3 Likes

Great name for the diary. Feel happy (and sad) to welcome you. Happy that you chose to quit this and sad because my fellow countrymen are engulfing in this addiction at first place.

Lets shine together, Jai Siya Ram

:heart:

3 Likes

सुंदरः उपदेशः :+1:

२० चरीत्रः

2 Likes

@Amitroghates no not completely. I had basic lessons of Sanskrit in school years. Loved the language. At that time only because I got more marks :sweat_smile:. But now I understand the thousands years long history behind the language. The pride it carries.
I am thinking to start again learning this language. I hope I will find time to learn it.

2 Likes

@Mahesh27_03 yes I know. It’s sad to see the condition. And we are are a part if that crowd. Sadly.

Yet we take our lineage from the clan of Bharat, the clan of Shri Ram.
We will fight our internal devils (Raavana) and surely be victorious.

Thanks again for welcoming me. Hope I get your support all through the journey brother.

3 Likes

@Prandhatu

Which state are you from ? Maharashtra or Odisha or Chhatishgarh or south India?

Why I am asking ? because you have written “Sankalpa” instead of “Sankalp

I am from Odisha

2 Likes

No I wrote Sankalpa as I said. I had basic lessons of Sanskrit.
And am your neighbour.

From West Bengal :grin:

2 Likes

Day 1

All nice for the whole day. But there was hours of lethargy and sleepiness. Even when I had good sleep at night. Worked out a bit in the evening time.

Currently am not under any routine or so. I think I will prepare one by tomorrow morning and start following that one.

Good night!

3 Likes

Oh I missed the name of your state. Sorry for this. Odia and Bangla are descendants of same language family. So we are brothers :blush::+1:

2 Likes

@Amitroghates yes we do belong to the same ancestors. The same civilization.

2 Likes

Day 0

Off! Totally I let down myself and my brothers here. Hope to jump back.

3 Likes

Day 1

Again to Day 1. Now I have to be more careful as last time I relapsed during this time.

Today in brief, went well. Specially I was productive and studies a bit too. Excercises also done.

I am specially interested to know about the relation between dinner and urges. I personally have felt that heavy dinners make me urgeful. Is that right? Or just my mind making up things to justify relapsing? I don’t know.

Hope to find an answer for it.

Good night!

2 Likes

Day 1

Beginning is never easy. Whether it’s the Brahmacharya journey or maintaining a diary. But more difficult is beginning again.
I had lost every hope and was barely living in this month.

I want to begin again with my diary. Let’s do this.

2 Likes