šŸ”„ POWER-UP CHALLENGEšŸ”„ Escape Chaser effect, Improve Streak Quality & Decrease Risk of RELAPSEā˜€ļøENTERIES OPEN

Those people who relapsed on day 1 or 2 or before 7 in this challenge are still in this challenge. Donā€™t worry, just get out of the chaser effect, make your Streak Day 7 and then your relapse will count as a relapse.

And do check in when you can as check in will greatly benefit you as a reminder of your goal.

1 Like

Day 0
Didnā€™t knew I would benefit from this new rule :joy:.
Well, try try again.

Man , chaser effect caught me 3 consecutive days , I was gripped. Now on day 2 , hopefully I can pull out this time . My target is 30 days.

1 Like

Chaser effect caught me for 14 days. Previously I relapsed on day 5. I thought chaser effect was over. So beware bro, this 1 to 3 weeks are really dangerous.
Best of luck

Check in Day 1

I think now I am ready to quit movies, seasons and animes. My 99% relapses occur due to it. First I start watching clean movies. Itā€™s easy to control. Then I search for entertainment and it comes with nude scenes on the side. I think I can guard my eyes. I do guard but 0.5 seconds of Triggers happening over and over again somehow wake up the dopamine craving monster that I had put to sleep. A few days later, I relapse.
So to quit PMO, I need to quit watching movies, seasons and animes. I also need to start studying.

For the rest of the 5 rules,
I meditated 10 mins.
I exercised 10 mins.
I did not use any social media.

If I just guard my eyes and watch my thoughts, I will be able to break the initial chains.

Time to Power up

Hello @NeverGiveup420
we all have a same pattern so I think we should First Fix the habit of watching p@rn (also called as peeking in nofap)
There is a dedicated thread was available only to reduce peeking.(discourage to peek regularly)

Here Is a link for that :point_down:

I invite you to join if You like the concept. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I understand the root cause lies in not guarding our eyes. Peeking leads to relapse.

1 Like

Check in Day 2

Exercise :heavy_check_mark:
Meditation :heavy_check_mark:
No social Media :heavy_check_mark:

:joy: I could not stop myself from watching clean animes and clean movies. The problem is I am bored and need some fun thing to do. Maybe I should increase the amount of studying I do and decrease the screen time to normal where it is not considered binge watching anime.

To replace movies and animes, can anyone suggest a good fun activity?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll also start checking in everyday as chaser is all over me rnšŸ˜°

1 Like

CHECK IN DAY 1 :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Reading :x:
Social media :x:

1 Like

Bro , I hope you didnā€™t relapse as itā€™s been 2 days and you have not updated anything ā€¦
Donā€™t feel alone Iā€™m with you in this fight against CHASER . And we gonna fly away from here .

1 Like

Thanks broā€¦
Itā€™s chaser for me too :pensive:
I relapse because I have nothing to replace anime and MOVIES with for entertainment.
Iā€™m all bored without them. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR FUN ACTIVITIES?

1 Like

Well I also relapsed today after 3 days

1 Like

Iā€™m doing exercise and listening to music while doing workout ā€¦ And rest of the day Iā€™m trying to stay busy ā€¦
Iā€™m thinking of waking up early also to give a good start to the day .

1 Like

Thatā€™s goodā€¦ Iā€™ll try that.
But I want something to look forward toā€¦ Like a treat in a study breakā€¦ To replace watching episodes and movies.

BUT

Maybe everything is the sameā€¦ To replace entertainment means to find a new source of high DOPAMINE. Maybe staying busy will automatically bring joy in mundane tasks. Like walking to catch fresh air. Or talking to family and friends.

Maybe I should not be worried. And let things take their course.

1 Like

Well try try again but with better reason not to relapse and better preparation.
Just need to reach day 7 to break the chaser effect.
You can do it man!.

1 Like

Well my most relapse is from 12:00pm to 2:00 pm .
I need to do something productive in this time

1 Like

Check in Day 3

I feel this streak might be the one. I have to cross 7 days to confirm the chaser effect is over. I have crossed 100 days before. I can do it again. But I have to meet the conditions.

Everything is possible but through a certain path. I must follow my previous path but with improvements learned from my relapses.

First targetā€¦ Start studying and exercising again.

2 Likes

Name: esodiesodi
Code: 28umex
Hs: 21days

2 Likes

@esodiesodi added u in the scoreboard

1 Like