POLL: Recovery stage / addiction stage survey of our community (July 2020)

First, fill the poll below. PLEASE READ ALL THE POINTS COMPLETELY BEFORE VOTING.

Note: Those who are successful and confident in Hard mode but have a little less than 60 days streak at the time of voting, can still select the first option. PLEASE BE FULLY HONEST.

What were your past few relapses like?

• I do not relapse. I am on a 60+ days of full NOpmo streak. (Successful in Hard/Monk mode)
  • I do ONLY real s*x with my partner. (Successful in Normal mode)
  • edging with eyes only or ejaculation WITHOUT mas----ation with softcore (partial explicity or nu–ty) images of girls with provocative clothing or simply images of extremely beautiful faces of girls
  • any type of mas----ation without any type of p–n
  • edging with hand or mas----ation with softcore images of girls with provocative clothing or simply images of extremely beautiful faces of girls
  • edging with eyes only or ejaculation WITHOUT mas----ation with softcore videos or any p–n substitute on youtube, etc.
  • edging with hand or mas----ation with softcore videos or any p–n substitute on youtube, etc.
  • watching hardcore (full explicity or nu–ty) images of girls without mas----ation
  • watching hardcore images of girls with mas----ation
  • watching conventional hardcore p–rn videos (one man and one woman who are not playing any roles of close relatives of each other, having s-x in front of a camera) without mas----ation
  • watching conventional hardcore p–rn videos with mas----ation
  • watching weird or non-conventional hardcore p–rn videos (any weird fantasy genre but below the level of rape or forced) without mas----ation
  • watching weird or non-conventional hardcore p–rn videos with mas----ation
  • watching extreme hardcore p–rn videos of rape or forced genres, doing actual illicit paid s-x with prostitutes, watching hardore p–rn videos of child rape, aggressive beating with nu–ty, etc. without or with mas----ation of any type

0 voters

6 Likes

Note: Simply select the most appropriate option. Do not tell about your fantasies etc.

2 Likes

For better accuracy, everyone is invited to vote.

1 Like

There is no option for me.

3 Likes

You can select 60+ streak option if you are confident that you are about to achieve it. @_TIGER

2 Likes

@_Tiger @Nejihyuga @17ripu.jhala @2b_better @Aapoorv75 @Abulkalam5936 @ADI48 @Adulrakha @AfrinTheCharismaticGuy @Alexcoz600
I invite you to VOTE in or recheck this poll.

2 Likes

@Alinofapper @Allizwell @Aman1 @Andydufresne @Angelo34 @anon67854825 @debellator @Ashu321 @Attempt_Two_Electric_Boogaloo @Azeem29336

4 Likes

@Babaji98 @Babi @Blackbull @Brahmachari_17 @BruceLee @Cav800 @Chhava @Danielito @Davidfredrich @Dead2608

2 Likes

@Deadpoolgupta @Devil_killer7 @Drago @Duran @anon80614957 @anon72572146 @Einzelganger @Ernol @HappySoul @Hensmkekdmrme

2 Likes

@Hoaxboy @Jainravi1407 @Jam5c @JumpingBuddha @anon98741803 @Kaizen @Karan050 @Karmayogi @LukeMouree @Madara_Uchiha

5 Likes

@Martial_Beast @anon14496424 @Neo_150 @NEW_CHALLENGER @Nofapp_champs @Odd1843 @Orelpa @Peter1505 @Strong_one @Radhi

2 Likes

@Reborn4 @Rebornravi99 @Rezboy247 @Richard21 @Richardxx @Rising_from_ashes @Rowdy_Nik @Ruffy @Sacred @Sahas

4 Likes

@Saim @Saksham3 @Sba123 @SelfConqurer @SelfMadeNinja @Sevenwekay @anon4159895 @Shubpareek @ShyOne @Simion

4 Likes

@Tagore @Tanmay_ck @The_virtuoso @TheNofap_King @TrueMuslim @Udi @Valiant_warrior @Walterwhite007 @Weir @WijMAN

3 Likes

I have invited almost all accountability groups users and others are also welcome.Let’s witness the MEGA SURVEY.

3 Likes

WTF bro… all options are filled with edging.
My streak is clean.

2 Likes

@Sahas Please read carefully. I used the word “or”. You need to select the types of your recent past few relapses (what did you do ~10 days ago?)

1 Like

It’s about how you relapse when you do. If you haven’t relapsed recently, options 1 or 2 are for you.

2 Likes

@Attempt_Two_Electric_Boogaloo @Sahas Options 1 is booked for about 60 or more days streak people, no matter how confident or determined a low streaker is right now. Please vote according to your past few relapses.

2 Likes

@HappySoul What does edging with eyes mean?

1 Like