Pls suggest activities to replace movies/series habit

I want to stop wasting my time binge watching movies and series. But I dont have anything to replace this with. Plus suggest something to do to occupy my free time. Share your hobbies . I really need your help. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

You can learn an instrument if you want. When I get engaged in guitar I don’t even realise how time passes even though I am only a noob in guitar.
You can learn driving a vehicle, I’ve been loving bike rides recently.
You can engage in some sport, sports are best way of recreation, atleast to me they are.
So yeah when I am free I don’t even realise how time passes with just these three hobbies. All are fun.
I could suggest reading and all but for me reading takes effort, you can read fiction though, kinda similar to movies.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. Reading seems the most entertaining for me.

3 Likes

Do you plan on reading a self improvement book?
I am consistently reading one to two chapters a day of the book “atomic habits” since the last week and already completed 7 chapters.

It’s interesting and not a long book. Maybe it can occupy your free time for next 10-12 days. Till then, you can think of some other productive habit to replace your binge watching habit.

3 Likes

Yes.
I usually go for book summaries but I think I will try the complete book itself. Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Book summaries are good when you just want to understand the crux.

But to get the joy of reading, you can only get it by reading each chapter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.