Pee pee size is bigger when not erected

I’m on day 3 and I noticed that my penis is bigger than before when it’s not erected. It doesn’t “shrink” all the way or something idk. I mean, it’s not erected but it’s just puffier and bigger than before when not erected. Is this normal?

1 Like

Yes I think it’s normal, I also think that maybe it’s just a placebo effect, considering you’re high on doing nofap

1 Like

no bro . not ok. in my opinion it is due to small peeking that it occurs. be careful leave mobile phone for some time.

1 Like

When you don’t fap for 7 days, you’ll feel that your penis is at rest and when you look at it resting, it does not look all dried up and excessively used. But you get a super hard on when you don’t fap for 14 to 21 days and you’ll wish you f’cked something at that moment.
There is a user on either this platform og reddit (don’t remember which) who has reported a while ago that between 50-70 days, his penis size increased by 1-2 inches, but that could be a lie. However if that would be the truth, and if that makes sense, your body could perhaps grow an extra inch that may have been stored away during puberty over excessive masturbation :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.