Painful ejaculation during a wet dream what's causing it?

So I just had a disturbing wet dream last night that lead to ejaculation. I woke up during that part and the ejaculation was painful. It felt like I really needed to use the bathroom to take a loss really bad but that I couldn’t. The pain was intense and lasted for many minutes. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up but even touching my penis hurt. I climbed back into bed and after a moment the pain subsided and my penis flattened out. I am a little concerned because this is the second time this run something like this has happened. I notice also in previous tries of nofap that after long streaks when I began fapping again, for the first little bit ejaculation hurt. I’m trying to figure out why. Is it a bad thing that my penis hurts during ejaculation? Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Hey! Immediately consult with an Urologist and get your prostate check. The doctor needs to know if it’s prostatitis (prostate inflammation) or something else. Just book an appointment tomorrow itself. Do not live with this. Do not waste time speculating this. Just get yourself checked by the doctor as soon as possible.

2 Likes

And, how old are you?

1. I don’t think it is anything serious. I was reading an article on it that did mention that having medical procedures done on the prostate and around it can cause it and I did have a tumor on one testicle years ago that I had removed. Oddly enough too, when I masturbates frequently the pain was absent. Here’s a link to the article: https://prostate.net/articles/what-causes-painful-ejaculation