P90🛡️PRODUCTIVITY 90 DAYS Challenge (Entries Open)

brother i want to join here…what to do nw

2 Likes

@achu890 admin will add you when he is active i am co admin admin will add you up please wait!!

1 Like

Comment your sharing code

I’ve added all new guys. First of all I welcome all new buddies. Today and tommorow are trial days.So you have to do all the daily tasks that I already said and comment it below by the end of the day.
Eg:Wake up :white_check_mark:
Read :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Like this. By doing this you will get leader badge…

I want to join

Code: f8e4fe
ID: 207619708

1 Like

Can you add me as well
SC 4nsuc1

1 Like

Here is my code fgl9xs

@Rab_J @darchy @sahil0101786 I’ve added you guys. Hope you guys got perfect knowledge about this challenge. If you have any doubt, then pls clarify it.
Once again I wellcome you guys… Complete trial day tasks and comment below if it’s done to get leader badges…

1 Like

No problem bro !
Just a heads up - it might not be possible for people to have 250 points on day 30

At first thanks for adding me, and also this is my furdt day using this app, So can you tell me what i have to do now? Like do i do daily check in only?

1 Like

Yeah I will go through everything stay await till challenge starts lol

1 Like

30 is a minimum day streak… Yiu will get 250 points on day 35 or 36.

1 Like

You have to do daily tasks that i mentioned above.

Today so far
:white_check_mark:Woke up at 5:50
:white_check_mark:Shower
:white_check_mark:Drank 1 bottle of water so far
:white_check_mark:Went out to my front porch and prayed which is sort of meditating because it relaxes me…
I have band and soccer practice later so that will be my exercise… I will definitely be reading a book later and drinking a lot of water today!! I’ll update you throughout the day!!

1 Like

I think it may be a bit confusing for everyone. So i will update it soon. Thatswhy I said, 2 or 3 days will be go as trial days and also we need more particiapants. So everything will be updated soon. Thanku for your cooperation

1 Like

Alright no problem - I thought that it was 30 days - I now understand that it was min 30 days and 250 points
Anyways ! LESSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :joy:

1 Like

:beginner:Wake up at early morning
How early?
I saw something like 5 :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Early morning means between 5 to 6.00am. If it’s hard for you then you can wake up at 6.30.After a few days you can change to 6.00 am then 5.30 and then 5.00

Trial day 1 Completed :white_check_mark:
:beginner:Drink 5 glass water :white_check_mark:
:beginner:Meditation :white_check_mark:
:beginner:Excercises :white_check_mark:
:beginner:Clean PMO Day :white_check_mark:
:beginner:Coldshower :white_check_mark:
:beginner:Read :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Everyone invite some more people we need participants to execute this up i request you to invite some more people if you have anyone who is willing to start new habits
Today Round 1 notice will be displayed by night so you guys get clearity and can invite more people !!