Open For Prayers

Our battle is not merely with flesh and blood but spiritual as well. So, if anyone needs prayers of any type, for anything, post them here and I shall intercede on your behalf with God through Jesus. I’m going to sleep now. I’ll see them in the morning. Thanks.

Romans 10:9-13

6 Likes

Very kind of you. God bless.

Eph 6:12

1 Like

Deus abençoe você também.
God bless bless you too.

1 Like

Wth do we need two intermediaries to reach out to God?? Can’t ppl do it on their own??? I didn’t got you! Are you pastor or what??? I am sorry but I think I misunderstood you. Can you elaborate what’s this about? And is it for only Christians or …?

1 Like

They can reach God by their own. But help is always welcome.

Since I’m a Christian too I’ll answer as well.
If you mean how to reach God, well technically no human can because God is perfect and no matter how good we are we are flawed, so unless God reaches out to us we are stuck,that’s what Christianity is about. And Christians will pray for everyone, no matter religion :blush: anyone can reach out to God, but this is for support. Praying for another person’s needs is called intercession. It means to ask God to help another person with whatever their need is. Not that the other person cannot talk to God, but it’s to show support and love towards them.

9 Likes

Thank you for the clarification and the truth, brother :pray:

4 Likes

As said above, it is for everyone, Christian or not.

4 Likes

Very good explanation bro.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

2 Likes

Thank you. Also I watched that episode of b99 today bingpot.

4 Likes

I never heard of anything like that before. Seems a entirely concept to me. But I liked it.

2 Likes

Appreciate your honesty :slight_smile: and if there is anything you need prayers for, of course you can post it here.

3 Likes

Can you please check your DMs?? I want your help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.