One step a day dairy

About daily stuff i do just for sake of accountability.

1 Like

Though not a long streak but i have understood that days doesnt matter . The more we think about no of days more we are prone to loose the game. Just one step a day and i will keep moving with grace of god :pray: . Jai hanuman…

5 Likes

19/8/23

So now i have become regular with exercise and meditation. Though i dont go to gym as my goal is just to stay fit and gain weight as i am very slim .
Every alternate day i do weight training exercises through kettle bell and dumbells. Also doing rope skipping , splits , stretching exercises and yoga every now and then.

Have been regularly listening to the satsung of maharaja premanand ji . His videos on bramcharya were an eye opener for me and helps me during urges. Regular recitation of hanuman chalisa and gyatri mantra have also been helpful. With grace of god i will surely excel in my life . Jai hanuman

2 Likes

2 Likes

Day 28 of nofap

Now i do not get much urges. Slowly but steadily i am enhancing myself and there is an inner felling of calm and serenity. I have realized that if we are determined we can achieve great heights. Every legend was once a beginner who refused to give up. So keep going Tushar you can do it . I might not be the best in room but i must be the most sincere and hard working one . Thank you god for everything you have bestowed on me . Jai Hanuman.:pray::pray:

1 Like

3 Likes

21\8/23

Interesting thing about life is that your close relatives cannot see your success although they should be the supporting pillar of your life. Facing similar situation now ; i have realised no one except your parents and siblings help you . So it is your duty to shut their mouth with your success . I today take an oath that i will surely achieve the success i am destined to. From now ownwards i will track my study schedule here and will ensure i complete them on time. Jai hanuman

2 Likes

1 Like

Day 31 of nofap (23/8/23)
Ok so now i have become consistent with both my workout schedule and studies . Daily 1.5 hours workout and 8 hours of study. Now thinking to increase the study hours .

Intrresting thing about this streak is that i did not had a single nightfall till now . MAYBE due to constant workout and screen moderation . Very hopeful that with gods grace i will keeep moving up and upwards . Jai hanuman.

1 Like

Keep going man we can always uplift ourselves from the trench . I am a winner and i can achieve whatever i dream . I will win
Jai hanuman

1 Like

Life has become too easy for people . They now dont have to struggle for basic amenities. Our ancestors were truly the best generation who survived difficult and harsh challenges and evolved. But i belive now large section of population has become cry baby who do nothing but complain a lot . I think earlier people were not struggling to identity their sex instead were fighting wild animals and harsh weather. Interestingly i think our ancestors would have never seen as many womens of different cultures in inappropriate conditions as we do now by just a click on a device. Religion and customs do play a role in restricting people from doing wrong deeds but religion now has taken a back step. People now pretend to be religious just to garner some likes and share . They would never visit temple but would be the first one to fight on social media . I dont want to disregard my ancestors thus would like a live a life with dignity and gradeour. Jai hanuman

When we dont get results we become frustrated and lose the motivation to continue our journey ahead. But the reality is we need to walk on the path as we have no other option. For a long period of my life i have suffered from the illusion of doing everything perfectly but life itself is an unplanned journal ; trying to make everything preplanned worsens the essence of life. We need toa accept our flaws and try to do things which are in our hand instead of being fear ridden. Jai hanuman.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.