ONE PIECE CHALLENGE [Great Era Of Pirates]

Okayy you in, and welcomee to the community bro :hugs:

1 Like

Perhaps we will try to wait until 21/5 then we can start the challenge. We can start small hehe, thankyou guys for joining, i will try my best to curate an interesting challenge

Wait I will choose a different character then.

1 Like

I choose Blackbeard then.

1 Like

Hahahaha alrightt bro

This is one of my favourite anime of All time.
Can’t wait to become the Pirate king “Kaizoku Oni Ore wa Naru” :sailboat:
When is the challenge starting though

1 Like

I choose to be Luffy :))

1 Like

Hehe we all aim for Kaizoku Oni, with this goal, im sure a lot of us think a lots before failing.

I aim to start the challenge once we hit 10 participation, but if we reach 21st May before 10 people, we will start nevertheless.

3 Likes

Brother add me also!!

Sc - 1dm46a

2 Likes

Choose a character bro, you can google if you dont watch One Piece, there are a lot of badass and stylish characters to choose from

2 Likes

Add me bro, i haven’t watched any episode so idk

Sc : sospqy

1 Like

@Nerbo Shikamaru you here too :heart_eyes: lets bring the whole squad :joy:

1 Like

Alrightt bro, choose one character, maybe from the list i send to Nerbo

1 Like

@piyushchandak choose a character, maybe from the list above

2 Likes

Yeah I am participating and hosting like hell. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I have begun a weekly challenge as well۔ :joy::joy: Titled Friday۔ It will be hosted from Friday to Friday۔ :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh man as I soon as i saw Big mom’s name on the list i knew this was straight from GOD, I was always meant to be BIG MOM :skull: .I hope my mesmerizing body wouldn’t be an issue for you guys :joy:
big-mom-pirates

7 Likes

Hahahahaha okayy big mom thenn, i think you should see her on her prime. :relieved:

3 Likes

You might want to watch now as when the ending near, it will broke the internet and you wont be a part of it tho

4 Likes

Brother
Actually I didn’t watch One piece but will soon as I am free now
About character you can give whichever you like as I am unable to select one :smiling_face_with_tear::joy:
I hope if thats okay.

3 Likes