One of my life long wish

I wish one day, I will be sitting behind my gf in a bike and will ride with her. I have this strange wish, I don’t want to drive a bike with my gf back of me… Rather she has to drive and I will be behind her.
I envy guys who have gf who can drive bikes.
Atleast a scooty.
This is a long time wish for me. Hope it gets fulfilled.

2 Likes

Why everyone’s wish is related to gf. Someone wants to play with her gf’s hair and some want to ride with her :sweat_smile::joy:.

10 Likes

IKR :joy: :joy:
Like why don’t you guys go and do something else? :joy:
I mean not to sound rude but guys stop being a SIMP for girls :joy:

9 Likes

It’s a by-product of nofap bruh😂

3 Likes

Alright😂
Let me put my thing too🤣
Someday I want this to happen to me (watch 6:21 onwards)

I’m cringed af by it, but still can’t help relishing it.
What is wrong with me :unamused:

1 Like

@Nep_12 The face at 6.21 is shittyy af!!! :face_vomiting:
:joy: I hate it!! :joy:

1 Like

I actually hate her too much myself. The most useless character in series. But what she did to him kinda felt good

2 Likes

Don’t deny the fact that you have some thing that you would like to do with a girl eventually man!! Everyone has one of those or something like it! But you have a point about being a simp tho XD. It’s ok to want to do something nice with a girl but there’s more to life XD Prothekter_aden spittin fax lol…

3 Likes

Bruh… :joy: what could you possibly do with a girl this age?
Sex is outta question cause its illegal. Also, about the kissing part, you need consent of your gf at this age to kiss her, or if ya forcibly do it…it makes us no different than those streetside hooligans :joy: :joy:

As for the ‘eventually’ I’ve not even thought about it. The fantasies are another you can take into account but, nah I don’t got no fantasies :joy:

3 Likes

@prothekter_aden Well then, This here is what I like to call a sigma male… Also yeah no I don’t mean right now I mean for when I’m older dog XD

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t wanna be no sigma, no beta, no alpha…Me just a boi.

'Kay man. Don’t get all serious

1 Like

Yes sir! XD I’m just tryna be content with my relationship with GOD rn :slight_smile: women come later… Because if you aren’t content being single then a woman definitely won’t fulfill your needs is what I’ve learned so far anyways…

4 Likes

NOW, that’s what I’m talking about.

4 Likes

That’s correct. You are lucky you realized it early.
Work on your self development and when the time comes, you will be ready for that relationship stage.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.