On Day 1 so far, could use some accountability

Hi! I’m new to this app. I feel like it could be a huge help for me. However, it’d be nice to have a ‘companion’ here, possibly someone around my age group that’s new too, and pretty serious about giving up PMO. I’ve made it a day so far, and with the right accountability I know I can go further. I’ve already quit smoking, gave up pot, and now I’m working on getting into physical shape. But, I know if I want a good life romantically later on, I need to purify myself morally too. I need help with this. Any at all. :slight_smile:

Sharing code - 41a6f0

Current streak - 1 day
Highest streak - 1 day
Age - 30
Gender - M
Location - US

Why I want a companion - I need some accountability… And maybe a new friend in the process. Despite my positive strides I’m making, I’m an extremely lonely person.

Hope to hear from anyone at all!

1 Like

Hello :wink: If You are looking for someone to write to you can write to me :wink: I will write back asap :grinning: This is my Code 63ee11

Talk to me bro, i can give you some advice. Code 57895f

Want to hop on into raging war between resurgent and failure feel free to comment on that group. You can actually get some ideas cuz we both decided to turn this app into a battlefield just to find some unorthodox way to fight and keep going against nofap, feel free to join with us

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.