Omg...i need to stop

I cant to stop masturbate. I doing it all the time and avery day… Ooh… I need to stop but i can’t…

2 Likes

You can and you WILL stop, friend! I’ll pray for you and if you need ANYONE to talk to, I’m here for you

2 Likes

Bro anything is possible in this world, just you required dedication,and stop saying that i can’t,U can and u will, good thing take time, just focus on the good things rather than giving lemme excuses to your mind, if you loss self control on your brain, from that movement your life gonna become worst than hell,i am saying that from self experience,
If you need any kind of help i am there for you just lemme know

1 Like

It so hard for me…
He is so…hard…

Just look at your self on the mirror and think after 3/5 years do you really wanted to live like this? If you really want to change your self only for you not for other’s then anyway you will do it.

2 Likes

Oooh i know it…but i can’t to stop

We achieve what we truly want. Eventually we do.
But we are not always aware what we want. A lot of nofapers doesn’t want to stop it. They just don’t want to lose motivation and energy.

1 Like

You should read this book below brother. It tells US why we WANT to stop, but feels can’t stop to PMO. It truly powerful books.

2 Likes

why do you want to stop?

1 Like

I think… I’m…oooh I can’t… i don’t want to stop

CoWZ05t

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.