NukePizza's Journey

For accountability and structure, Im writing my journal here.

4 Likes

Today was the most unproductive, most regrettable day. To improve, I write now.

My true fear is that this priceless chance of life will slip away from me and Iā€™ll fade into emptiness never having been what I could be.

To save whats left, I ll write about how well I can stick to early waking hours and regular eating habits.

4 Likes

Real power.
Itā€™s more than just not fapping. Yesterday I did a workout aiming to do 24 repititions. When I started I thought Iā€™d only do 12. Then I continued to 24. There was a video running in the background so I just did 30. At 30 I thought, yo, I think I can do 40. Long story short, I did 100. 100 fucking reps. Nofap is real.

I also took vitamin b12. I strongly recommend it, I attribute the strength more to the Vitamin than to nofap, its truly incredible.

Recovery is also quicker when you >go outside<. I have a wound on my arm that healed very slowly. I was hiking in the mountains for 4h yesterday and the wound healed up almost completely.

The strongest recommendations I can make:

Going outside lead to significantly faster wound healing for me.
Vitamin b12 is insane for focus and strength. Iā€™m able to focus on the screen and read university material for extended periods of time and strength is like Iā€™ve >never< experienced before.

Reading >the easy peasy method< was enough to escape masturbation. Itā€™s honestly a secret gem and I dont see it recommended anywhere. Its 100 pages long and was originally made for quitting smoking. You can read it for free if you google it. Chapter 1 Introduction | EasyPeasy
AVRT is the second method that also helps, but easyPeasy is pretty much enough. AVRT was made for quitting alcohol addiction and it offers a more active approach than easyPeasy. I saw someone on reddit say: ā€œif easyPeasy is a knife to stab the vampire, AVRT is the silver bulletā€.

Working out every day no matter what is a gem I keep to myself. It creates motivation, it creates power. Really counterintuitive.

1 Like

Manā€¦ Offtopic but youā€™r name is bombšŸ˜œ

4 Likes