NSFW Meme videos

So y’all here know memes right? Me too and i like them, they make me laugh and made my day better. But not all memes are funny, some of them are cringe, scary, dark, and worse of all horny. Now i don’t need to go to full detail prob some of y’all seen some of those videos where there’s a thumbnail/clip of nsfw stuffs and it cuts right to some funny random meme like a bait.

The nsfw thumbnail/clip is what gets me the most, sometimes when I see them i would screenshot them and search for the actual sauce and fapped to it and i can’t just get away with that. I always found them on discord and YouTube

For those who have similar experience to this or good at advices i would gladly hear them

1 Like

Stop wasting time to social media :wink:
You’ll see lots of benefits. Spend this time on self develoment

4 Likes

I can relate to this because this has been the source of my own relapses before. Absolutely terrible situation and I’m afraid there’s no elegant solution other than avoiding places these are posted.

I actually started to just immediately block IG and Twitter accounts and Facebook pages that ever do this because my no fap lifestyle is worth more than LolZ and a lot of LolZ are obtainable in many other places.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.