Not feels good after sleep

hi
can anyone answer this !!
*why i feels not good ,refresh ,active after sleeping ,even after 8-10 hrs sleep
is this a pmo sign ,withdrawl or anything else
i feels tired , lethargic

3 Likes

If your diet is in check then you might be experiencing flatline

3 Likes

It may be so, but there are other factors that may be linked to a lack of rest in the mind. if your mind does not rest, you sleep all day and you will not be successful.

4 Likes

Yes. I agree with marcio.

3 Likes

Try reducing sleep bud. If we sleep in excess also we will have tiredness. Try sleeping for 6 or 7 hours and see how it is. Some people genetically need “less” sleep. I’ve found that on the days I have slept for 8-10 hrs I am lazy, groggy, and weak and dont want to leave the bed. On the days I get 5-6 hours, I feel refreshed and energetic, well rested. Anything less than that is dangerous.
It is about balance too. We need to make sure we are going to bed at the same time and waking up at same time every day for atleast a week. Also don’t assosciate bedroom and being in bed with anything except rest and only rest. This means don’t stay in bed during the day no matter what. Go to the bedroom only when it is night and you are going to sleep. Give it a shot and tell us how it goes.

3 Likes

Try meditating for 15 min before sleeping. It helps me sleep during withdrawal.

2 Likes

I simply means that you’re not sleeping in complete darkness… You should sleep at night… are you sleeping during the working hours ( day time)??

1 Like

yes i sleep 8 hrs in day

That’s why you’re facing this problem… Fix your sleep cycle as soon as possible… Otherwise you would damage your mind as well as your body… Same was with me… I lost 5kg muscle mass… Got dark circles and was not able to concentrate… Now I have fixed my sleep cycle…and I’m back to my fit state.

2 Likes

Hello bhai, if you need serious and personal councelling. We can help. I recently made a facebook group. Join us to get help and let us mentor you.

You can also find us on Instagram- @nofappro

1 Like