Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:wtf @GOVIND-19​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m glad that you think so highly of me!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah man im aware of your sense of humor :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

tenor (23)

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You again ! @GOVIND-19
Would you sell me your sense of humour just 1 kg ? :sweat_smile::pray:

1 Like

Relapsed. Have to start again now. Actually im not able to coverup syllabus with speed this creates lots of stress.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that bro!

I would suggest you to go for pomodoro technique here, in the end moment when you have to cover more in less time it helps a lot. Do 25 min sessions of study with 5 min breaks in between, no mobile in those breaks just walk, have water, pee or stretch, you can get back to long study hours afterwards at anytime. But this technique is meant for such times.

4 Likes

Yeah man i do this , but my main problem is i take too much time in revising a chapter. many topics i forget easily. Thats why im feeling bad. Because im unable to revise the things and it makes me angry.

3 Likes

Don’t worry bro. You can just invest as much time in studies as possible, don’t think if it’s taking time and all, just keep working incessantly, if you are doing about 8-9 hours of study a day with proper pomodoro technique you would be able to cover a lot.

4 Likes

Just sharing this because I have experienced this, I revised a whole subject just in 2 days with pomodoro technique which generally takes 14-15 days to be done properly.

1 Like

But you have to put all you’ve got in each and every 25 min session. And trust me it won’t be that hard.

3 Likes

The same problem is with even though I have studied the theory of chapter once, Now that I am opening it, It seems like I am studying that chapter for the first time and I am not able to complete in less tìme, which I thought I would do ! I am taking a lot of time. I do 2-3 chapter in english in a day ! I have become very lazy now a days !
Even my parents says this to me, I was hard working earlier but as the exams are approaching i am becoming weak and Demotivated.

4 Likes

Awesome man, I will do it properly now!

I get demotivated when i am unable to answer a question after learning that whole chapter.
I think instead of taking stress i should keep revising more. Streess consumes more time

3 Likes

By a question i mean like a tough question which i learned before but i forget now.

That happens with me as well !
When I am not able to complete a task or solve a question and then I feel demotivated and waste a lot of time trying to escape from the stress that I get by not able to solve a problem !

2 Likes

Yeah bro you’re right, there’s no point in stressing out, just chill, follow pomodoro recklessly, don’t worry what will happen and you’ll be able to give your best easily.

2 Likes

Yes , i remember in my 10th boards where i studied whole day without thinking about anything. The motivation was coming from my inside. I was working my ass off. I did not think of results. But now the inner motivation is not coming and thats a huge problem :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s why I don’t keep tasks as targets, I just target for particular number of hours rather than keeping topic targets. It always stresses you out more if you fall short.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Now I get it !
Man Thanks a lot :pray::pray::pray::pray::fire::fire::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::pleading_face:
Hours, If I just keep my focus on studying soon I will be able to complete my syllabus !

3 Likes

Yeah :joy: this happens, aim for less hours like 7 or so then. It will give you a sense of accomplishment.

2 Likes