IMG_20210327_215942

5 Likes

They are fine since ur on nofap nahi to abhi tak scene ho jaata :rofl:

4 Likes

IMG_20210327_220848

2 Likes

You know hindi ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i would never try to defence a ball with my balls again.

4 Likes

This some new kind of cricket or?

3 Likes

yeah you need balls of steel to play it!

4 Likes

Binged watching deathnote today. i thought i would watch it after exams , but today i decided to watch the first episode ended up watching 13 episodes. incredible anime it is! then went to a bday party of a kid , Dabakar khaya ajj mene!
good night!

5 Likes

:joy::joy:that was bound to happen, itā€™s been made this way.

:muscle::muscle::joy::joy: I do that everyday.

4 Likes

Yess bro ik hindi :wink: @rewire_user

3 Likes

The same happened with me in deathnote as well as in hunter x hunter !
As @GOVIND-19 said hunter x hunter is his fav anime ! I said I see he is a man of culture :rofl: !
Letā€™s see what is it and then I watched it the whole day ! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m soooooo proud of you my booiiii!!!:v::v::v::v::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Death note was the first anime I watched. My friends were like watch it watch it. I said you all are kids to watch anime. They said watch only one episode, well I ended up watching the whole anime in two days :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I donā€™t even realize that Iā€™m on nofap these days. Things are going automatically. My brain is getting used to the changes I was trying to make from July 2 , 2020. I played Holi with my friends, I did not hesitated to take photos with my friends otherwise I was too shy to do it so.
When I look 1 year back from now, what happend in this 1 year is very drastic. Even though I did not get very long streaks, but I didnā€™t give up at the end of each of my streak. I feel Iā€™m getting stronger in other words. I get strength and support from yā€™all.

5 Likes

Awesome bro! Thatā€™s the purpose of being on no fap, all senses become like a normal confident person.

4 Likes

@The_wild_perception im motivated

8 Likes

Woah! This dude has really worked hard :fire:.
Nice man @The_wild_perception keep progressing.

1 Like

Thanks guysā€¦ I donā€™t wanna go back to my life before nofapā€¦ It has pain and suffering

8 Likes