Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

@nofapstar123 bruh what’s the image I can’t see it…is it Blastoise or something?

2 Likes

charmeleondd4666be2113d8b72f1048681aa2bf10

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 I hope you know that I’m a phoenix…xD
Besides, I’m aiming for my relationship to be like red and his charizard @nofapstar123 , which is even closer than that of Ash’s and his charizard.

1 Like

Sorry bro , I cant become co admin , I’m very less active these days 3.

1 Like

ok bro no problem! :slight_smile: im out of likes so early today

2 Likes

Yes bro I will join, but I have no time today :sweat_smile:, I’ll see details tomorrow evening

1 Like

No problem challenge is starting from 15th feb! :smile:

2 Likes

hello guys I am new here and I didn’t know about NOfapstar diary I knew him but didn’t knew about your diary sorry bro and I wanted to tell you something and ask you many things :-

1. What Challenge is going on and how can I take part in your challenges.

2.I like Pokémon too my favourite is Pokémon is Dialga

3.How your Journey Begin and how it’s going

4.(special) How Ash Matt is omnipresent

These All the questions thank you !

3 Likes

question no 3—
my journey has a lots of ups and downs

question 4
@debellator how are you omnipresent xD

4 Likes

@debellator is omnipresent because he has the ability to duplicate himself into multiple versions of himself. He’s basically indestructible.:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

lololololol hahaha :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well actually, since the phoenix can appear anywhere there is a fire, and because there are so many :fire: people over here, I am omnipresent :fire: I’ll be there where the fire’s at @Armaan_1 :wink:

4 Likes

Brother, Congo for not giving up, You can make it to

Day - 90 :fire:

I will try my best to get there as well !

4 Likes

YOU GUYS! just made my day today…

im boosted up!!!
come on fight! flame on!

good night! im off to sleep!

4 Likes

nods in approval

Good night bro. See you tomorrow.

1 Like

@nofapstar123’s diary has become so amazing. I love reading the chats lol. Unfortunately I don’t have much time to get involved :sweat_smile:. This time is literally soo different, we are all acting in a different way that means we will reach the goal this time for sure :fire::muscle:

4 Likes

Yes bro im feeling different! Very different now!
:smile:

Lets reach there together! :slight_smile:

Bro pick your starter today cuz tomorrow challenges are gonna begin

4 Likes

I had a nightfall in the morning lol!
I gave a so big smile this morning :joy:
You know why?
As im moving on nofap journey my dreams are becoming more realistic and rememberable! When i was on pmo i rarely remember my dream,

So yesterday when i dreamt that i relapsed(but not ■■■■) i was very disgusted in my dreams, i was sad
Then suddenly i woke up and realized that it was just night fall… Oh my god i felt so relieved :relieved:

I heard that vivid dreams are signs of healing
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/3397qb/are_you_starting_to_have_vivid_dreams_congrats/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

6 Likes

bro you know my biggest mistake was to relapse when I had wet dreams In my whole journey I relapsed bcz of wet dreams I was a big fool and I knew a few weeks ago that wet dreams are not relapse now I am regreting what have I done. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Dude what’s the change you are making?

1 Like