Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Nah man, It will be a waste of time. I will now focus on myself n my health more than thinking abt the past n my old friends. I will be working for some months, Hope i get DU, it will be better to take a partial drop rather than actual drop.

4 Likes

All the best Drā€¦

3 Likes

Inviting you all !

Tomorrow at 8:00 pm the opening ceremony of nofap league will take place! I need you guys to encourage and cheer up the top 10 trainers who will fight for the title! Your support will be appreciated :raised_hands:
And its very important for the participants to be present .

Come join us tomorrow its gonnna be fun! We will unite again.

Battleground is ready! Lets fill it!

Together nothing is impossible! With all our power united !
images - 2023-06-09T222406.559

8 Likes

I tried my best to make this challenge better this time . I hope you guys liked it. :pray:t2:
I know there were times where i couldnā€™t manage it well but i really enjoyed like every season :joy::raised_hands:
This challenge helps me alot with my journey

8 Likes

You did great brother
I donā€™t know about previous seasons
but you did your best , the challenge was well executed.
Also , I got rid of my fap streak because of this challenge :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks broo! 15 more days and the challenge will be over! Lets win it :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks, coming !

I will be cheering for you all!

Hopefully I will get a free ticket :sneezing_face:!

7 Likes

Alright ! I have reserved a seat specially for you :joy::joy: you might aswell have to give motivational speech to everyone :joy::pray:t2::fire:

5 Likes

BrošŸ’€ so you denied it, I mean why I am so late on this topic? Ok your choice.

3 Likes

Yep! We Donā€™t talk much now a days. But thats alright

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean girls can be toxic because I talked to a girl, she was so self centred and mera bharosa uth gya kuch dino baat karke.

3 Likes

Yes! Stay away from those girls lol :cat: some of them can be very friendly but they are rare

2 Likes

ā– ā– ā–  guys

Im upset about this thing-

I have noticed one thing over the years and that pains me. ā– ā– ā– ā–  ,masturbation is getting more normalised now a days. I mean it was okay before but now, people are just spreading these stuff just to be cool. I installed Instagram few days back , i checked reels and many of them were making it look like ā– ā– ā– ā–  - masturbation is a cool thing. I have deleted insta because of this.

Not only this , i noticed my friends group have also become like this, i canā€™t relate to them like i used to. They talk about sexual stuff more now. Before it was limited to some extend but now its getting out of hand. They literally sexualize every girl they see on road
I just donā€™t like thisā€¦

6 Likes

Exactly my thoughts
Thereā€™s something very much wrong going with them , and its spreading like a virus . In the past years I have lived in different cities , every bigger than the other and the increase of extent to which I have experienced people normalising P&M is terrifying . I am here in this big city from last year , and when I had new friends in new school talking about this everywhere , I was devastated . Objectifying girls , sexual jokes , talking about different ā– ā– ā– ā–  videos as if they are watching something very great and even counting how much one faps and competing among others and social adds the kerosene to the fire . I donā€™t know how I kept myself far from that type of thinking . Sometimes I felt like I am standing alone among others , seperate :joy: . Though , I have good friend group now in the coaching , but I feel very bad to see more and more of youngsters falling and normalising it . Who will save them .

4 Likes

One of my friends who does this was trying to convince me that I should atleast get experienced in having sex before getting married because I told him that I donā€™t wanna have sexual lifestyle until marriage. I donā€™t even wanna mention the explanations he was giving in this matter :joy:.
Actually I am even more confident than him when it comes to talking to girls and hence he was surprised I donā€™t go around asking girls to have sex which he usually does :rofl:.

6 Likes

I think itā€™s obvious that people want to hear good things about their bad habits.
With the rise of technological advancements and with the high speed internet many people from all around the globe came to know about P.orn and masturbation. This spread in itself is an important factor to cause normalizing this disease. What really made it worse is that most modern-day parents donā€™t know how much P.orn is easily accessible even by accidents through games, adds, etcā€¦ Which results in many innocent kids to discover this lustful and filthy world at such a young age.
Itā€™s everywhere. It is now the age of struggle, not for survival, but for life.

5 Likes

Tomorrow my neet result guys :skull::skull: underground jane ka samay agaya

Wish me luck guys

8 Likes

So all the best bro :grin:
I wish you the best of results and a happier life :pray:

4 Likes

Best wishes bro :saluting_face: ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž

2 Likes