That’s great but be careful. Try to do something you love, keep your mind busy

1 Like

Oh i forgot to include you,
Plz reply in the main post of nofap showdown challenge brother

2 Likes

Here is our theme song!

:joy:

1 Like

Bruh, driving licence bhi nhi milega tab, aise krte rhe humare brother ki shaadi ek sapna hi rhegi :joy:.

Aise hi postpone krte rhoge toh aapse pehle kisi aur ki shaadi ho jaayegi :joy:. ̶M̶a̶i̶n ̶h̶i ̶k̶a̶r ̶l̶u̶n̶g̶a :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice …

I actually believe you.

3 Likes

@valiant_warrior bro plz confirm are you in or not? Entries closing 9:00 pm

I am in bro. I thought u added me already

No plz reply in the thread asap…

1 Like

IMG_20210221_123108

2 Likes

Govind-19 is missing :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Sala ek problem jata he toh dusri ati he.
My stomach is upset from yesterday and i vomitted today. . feeling little bit better

4 Likes

Take care bro… …

2 Likes
1 Like

I have started watching pokemon x and y !
This is the only season i didn’t watch so this is my final season of pokemon ,:fire::blue_heart: feels like i am back to my childhood again :weary:

I played cricket all day and i am exhausted now !
Felt good , i played after a long time. Mostly im hanging out with my friends these days!
Life feels good now after a horrible year of ups and downs and i am preety sure there are more ups and downs coming!

7 Likes

That’s the only season that i have watched completely :joy::joy:. Still have to watch xy quest and xyz :smiling_face_with_tear:. Btw sirf xy nhi dekha ya xy kalos quest aur xyz bhi baaki hai.

1 Like

Full kalos region. I saved it for later because i knew its gonna be one of the best

2 Likes

More power to you, you can handle it!

4 Likes

My mental health got so much better! I can look into peoples eyes now. I always used to look away whenever having conversation with someone. I talked to 5 people today and it was a very good conversation, i had fun talking to people.

More improvements i have noticed is face glow. Its been long since i got any pimples on my face.
I am playing cricket everyday.

8 Likes

Guys, is there any website/forum other than this where people push each other to work harder in life, 'cause this one’s good for quiting masturbation. Any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Join the next titled Friday, we are breaking bodies there with steadfast adherence to productivity.

2 Likes