Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

No i think its sweating now ajeeb feeling

Idk, wash your feet with cold water and then try sleeping.

1 Like

Maybe your feet muscles are tired or something. Try to stretch them or walk around a little. Perhaps you will feel better

2 Likes

Yesterday i dreamt that i failed my Neet exam and i was crying . I saw that everyone was disappointed with me again. Then finally i woke up!!! Damn that was a relief. :face_exhaling:

8 Likes

Ah I feel that
I saw such dreams during boards . In fact I am having exam dreams till now :skull:.

8 Likes

Focus, believe in yourself and your preparation, youā€™ll sure crack it :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Be strong and sure that you will succeed bros @nofapstar123 @The_Ambitious_One You have prepared well for the exams. You did a lot of hardwork guys. So you donā€™t need to pressurize yourself. Think positively so you dream of your success tonight.

7 Likes

Thanks boys :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:
Iā€™ve got to believe in myself .

7 Likes

Withdrawl symptoms every 10 days .
I mean its repeating. Idk if its really withdrawl symptom or not but i feel very uneasy and restless some days(im also having hard time falling asleep) . Im not taking stress but still its coming back.
In fact im feeling anxious right now .
I hope it will get better

6 Likes

Learning to live with urges
Learning to endure pain and suffering.

6 Likes

3 days faced all the urges. Im feeling waayyyy to great now

6 Likes

Thatā€™s how one is supposed to live life.

6 Likes

Guys any suggestion on staying calm on examination hall? Because i am a guy who always ends up being highly anxious at the exam hall.

5 Likes

These are the thing I do before entering examination hall

1. Have a pee 5 minutes before exam starts
  2. Take a water bottle with u in the examination
  3. Avoid unnecessary conversation with the participants there. It might increase your anxiety. If any conversattion with your participants is inevitable , take it as some sort of learning mindset. If someone says any concept that u dont know , take it as an oppirtunity to learn from them instead of getting annxious that u dont know it.
  4. Take some deep breath before looking it into qn paper. It helps a lot.

And btw , All the best for your Exam. Slayy it :muscle:

10 Likes

Thanks bro!!! :+1:

4 Likes

You can also have enough sleep more than 7 hours the night before. It helps to stay calm, aware and at peace through the day and it will reduce stress.

All the best :grin::fire:

7 Likes

All the best bro. You can do it.

4 Likes

You can also do prayer before 5 mins. You donā€™t need to chant mantras. Just join your hands :pray: and close your eyes :eyes: have some deep breaths. Tell yourself you can do whatever it takes. Thatā€™s enough.

8 Likes

Yep thats right!

Thanks brother :saluting_face:

Thats a good way :+1:

7 Likes

Just 30 more days to work my ass offf

8 Likes