Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

People who think only doing nofap will solve their problem: :clown_face:

People who know nofap only gives the extra energy to do the work that you were refusing to do earlier: :sunglasses:

Just kidding :rofl:

2 Likes

Having mild fever today ā€¦ :pensive:

2 Likes

A mild fever is not necessarily a cause for concern, because a slightly higher temperature will not harm your body. Wearing loose-fitting clothes, resting in a cool place, or taking a cold shower may help bring your body temperature back to normal. Itā€™s important to drink plenty of water and fluids.

Donā€™t worry friend @nofapstar123 I wish you and you will recover soon :blush:

1 Like

Thanks i hope i will be able to enjoy durga puja :no_mouth:

3 Likes

High fever going back home today :sneezing_face::skull:

2 Likes

Hight fever might actually be a problem especially if you suffer from these side effects:

Severe headache
rash
Unusual sensitivity to bright light
Neck stiffness and pain when bending the head forward
Confusion, strange behavior, or change in the way you speak
continuous vomiting
Difficulty breathing or chest pain
Abdominal pain
Pain associated with urination
convulsions or seizures

If you do suffer from them, I advice you to go and see a doctor cause it might get worse if you donā€™t.

2 Likes

Take care bro. Youā€™ll feel better at home.

4 Likes

My fever got soo high that i collapsed infron of the hospitalā€¦ i was senseless for a bit then i woke up ā€¦ It felt very strangeā€¦ i was out of breath. Now i have to take saline and do blood and typhoid test ā€¦

5 Likes

Take care bro, hostel ka khana toh shi hai na kahin usse hogya ho.

4 Likes

Only raat me acha khana dete haiā€¦ subha nehi kha pata

4 Likes

Damn man. I also had similar conditions 1-2 weeks ago because of dengue, I was about to collapse multiple times but I didnā€™t.
Take proper care bro, eat well now.

4 Likes

The test results came, i have no typhoid or malaria but my immune system is very weak and i have allergy

4 Likes

Allergy bhi toh kisi cheez se hogi , wo zaruri hai jaanna.

2 Likes

You must find out what you are allergic from, it might cause some serious problems in the future.

Your immune system is not that weak, your body was responding to the allergies Wich is great but

Your immune system is not that strong either, you must strengthen it by sleeping enough, exercising, eating a balanced diet, reducing stress, meditation, Nofapā€¦

Stay strong buddy :fire: Ash Ketchum will never give in to his sickness that easily. He would resist and fight back, he would smile to life and always keep hope.

Take care of yourself @nofapstar123!
Health first :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Get well soon brother.
Take care of yourself

4 Likes

Fever came back again , shivering also

4 Likes

get well soon brother

3 Likes

Take proper rest bro. Itā€™ll get better.

2 Likes

Im fine now, couldnā€™t enjoy puja btw.
But i am feeling anger and irritated easily.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s great. Still take proper rest. Donā€™t get too lenient all of a sudden.

1 Like