Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Congratulations buddy :tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

Damn nice! Congrats! Get a 3x score this time :smiley:

4 Likes

Just keep doing what you are doing, Donā€™t forget the thing which is working for you. Keep up the good routine broā€¦See You at Day 90 :fire: :+1:

Itā€™s because, you guys are getting strong, I am getting better too. I donā€™t wanna read any relapse story, understood remember that :sweat_smile: :+1:

5 Likes

Finally

CONGRATULATIONS BROOO :partying_face::partying_face: KEEP GOING

3 Likes

D 31

I learned riding bike few months ago but never tried going to bad roads or traffic areas cuz I was too afraid .
But today I went out , rode for 1 hour. And I can ride not very well but decent you can say . I still have problems in speedbreakers :sweat:
Any ways I am gonna get my own device by 9 August :+1: :laughing:

I am occupied by many things during day so I am having no problems handling urges also
Night urges are not a problem for me since I sleep early

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great bro. I am soo happy for you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. 9th August is islamic new year :grin:

2 Likes

Which bike are you getting?

Not bike lol I am talking about Mobile device

2 Likes

Cool man! Happy new year in advance! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great too. But then what bike do you already have?

Itā€™s my dads bike
Hero honda super splender :sweat_smile:
Itā€™s like 10 years old

2 Likes

Splener is a classic bike. I love it. Are you just beginning to learn?

1 Like

Yeah I am riding once in a while,
Can ride just like a newbie

1 Like

I learnt to ride on my brotherā€™s TVS Apache RTR 180 before even I rode a scooty. It was such a challenge to handle a heavy sports bike without any experience at all plus I was short so I could only support it by one leg :joy:
I canā€™t even imagine now how I did it that time

2 Likes

Waoh cool :joy: :+1:

Ok then Iā€™ll just give one advice. A very common mistake I see newbies make a lot is the excessive use of hand break. Itā€™s usually because of cycle or scooter usage before learning bike. Always keep in mind to use the hind break and not the hand breaks. Many people slip and fall because of hitting the front breaks suddenly. I have fallen too when I was learning. Just keep it in mind

5 Likes

Wow Iā€™m doing the same mistake lol you are genius :scream: :joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the first thing the instructor tells you :expressionless:
If yours didnā€™t warn you about that then you might want to look for another instructor

4 Likes

My dad is instructing me, Iā€™m Pretty sure he told me this so Iā€™m the one whoā€™s stupid to forget it

5 Likes

Bruh :joy:, I did the same I even posted that I fell and alan gave me same advice, havenā€™t used hand brake once after that

4 Likes