@nofapstar123 , nice hair by the way :joy:

2 Likes

Where did u see my hair bruh

2 Likes

To explain it to you:
Saitama is a bit:

saitama-anime

Bald :joy:

(By your hair I ment your profile picture)

2 Likes

Bro donā€™t mind me saying but donā€™t mess with other peopleā€™s diary title. Afterall its my diary right?

3 Likes

Sorry :neutral_face:
Saitama was trying to be helpful

serious-one-punch-man
I thought you would like it

2 Likes

True when you succeed to get out of the rabbit hole , we found nobody is waiting for us on the outside, there is no one and we feel lonely, and most of us we go back into the rabbit hole to fill the loneliness with this struggle/addiction. We didnā€™t create social connections so why would someone will be on the outside waiting for us. Now we have to create connections, but we donā€™t have social skills to do it, and we filled with anxiety, hereā€™s the hard part, I think as hard as to get out of the rabbit hole. I canā€™t imagine a ex PMO addict that can be the soul of the party :joy:

4 Likes

What happened to the last man standing challange @_TIGER bhai

1 Like

Are this groups to join.

Hey Nofapstar , If its ok for you, Could you please start that Pokemon challenge Season 4.

I know I asked you for Season 3 earlier but I failed miserably at that moment.

Its your choice .

3 Likes

I am not starting this challenge because its kind of hard to manage all by myself. If i had some guys to manage the challenge then i would have started the challenge.

And i think very few people are currently active in this community so i canā€™t start it now. Still i will think about it

2 Likes

September is going great for me :fire: will start updating my study time in a few days!

Goood night!

1 Like

From tomorrow im going to start a new life in a new place! Wish me luck guys ! I pray to God to give me strength to live alone! :pray:

Its going to be very challenging and i love challenges! I wonā€™t run away anymore

5 Likes

Best of Luck.

You will just get adapted day to day. You will feel homesick but just donā€™t let the feeling overcome you.
Again, Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Best of luck brother :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Best of luck on living alone :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Thank you all guys ! :crossed_fingers: i reched my pg and i finished setting everything in my room! And i made friends with some guys jere too!!
At first when my perents were leaving me i was cryingā€¦ as i felt lonely and i thought no one would make friends with meā€¦but guys are cool!! then two guys who live next to my room came and ask me about my studies and all! They are also from same institute!

I can sleep peacefully today thanks God for giving me the strength ;

3 Likes

How are u bro??? :thinking:

From tomorrow offline classes going to start!! Lets go guys study hard this year :boom::boom::boom:

Also missing my home so much :sob:

4 Likes

I am interacting with many people daily ! And im getting confident about myself now.

:white_check_mark: clean september till now

3 Likes

19 sept-

:white_check_mark: study 4 hours
:white_check_mark: cold shower ( 2 times today)
:white_check_mark: clean your room
:white_check_mark: meditation
:white_check_mark: Stay away from negativity
:white_check_mark: talk to atleast 2 people

The best way to cure your phobias is by facing them Thats what i found by living alone. I wonā€™t say that my social anxiety has gone but it has reduced in the past few days. I have to interact with my teachers, friends , roomates each day thus im facing my phobias. Still there are many sides that needs improvement in me.
Today was the 2nd day of my coaching and i made some friends there. Atleast I donā€™t feel like im alone anymore.

And i spoke with the barber today as well :joy: before i couldnā€™t even say a word to them.

Nofap does heal you! Keep going at it!

2 Likes