Nofapstar's diary!

Yep my diary always open for chattiinng :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks kakarot :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Demn I spent a total time equivalent to 32 days here, seriously damn :grimacing:, that seems like a lot

3 Likes

Now thinking about this leads me to think how much time I must have spent pmoing, it must be close to one whole year of my life, I had been in it for way too long and only less than 2 years in this forum.

3 Likes

Lets go guys keep pushing!

:white_check_mark: clean day

4 Likes

Going good!

Clean day :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Excited for september ā€¦
Im going to start a fresh journey

2 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/gb25MVI8_Fc?feature=share

1 Like

So i Am having a big issue now

Till now i was living with my perents. I never lived alone (i havenā€™t even slept alone even once in my life). So now im moving to other place for coachingā€¦
Im very afraid of everything , like how will i live alone interact with people :pleading_face: also i have hard time talking to people and i fear sleeping alone. Seems childish but can anyone give some tips how to live by yourself?

3 Likes

You can make some friends there, talk to parents or friends as often as possible, youā€™ll feel connected.
Yeah few days might be hard, then youā€™ll make peace with it.

2 Likes

Yeah i will have to do it

2 Likes

This is part of growing up and Maning up!!! :fire:

Always remember that there comes a time when you will become alone, in a new world, but does that mean itā€™s over? Look around you, what do you see? People.

Go! Create a rondom conversation, the person you see Infront of you or sitting next to you is waiting for you to take the first step

Man up! And except your situation, itā€™s only a matter of time before you even start to enjoy it

Even now youā€™re not alone, We are your family here and we will always support you No matter what.

4 Likes

Thank u for your powerful words :fist:

2 Likes

Hi guys!!!

2 Likes

Hi bro! Whatā€™s up.
ā€¦

2 Likes

How did you guys do in the first week of sept :raised_hand:

1st week passed :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Oh I didnā€™t realize this but clean September for me :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I will go all the way up from here! I promise to myself i will give my everything this one year to gain everything back that iā€™ve lost att the way!

3 Likes

All the best dude.
Slayyyyy :fire:

2 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/_AYtxwRzFK8?feature=share

2 Likes