Nofapstar's diary

Yeah man im gonna do chemistry and keep revising bio for now ! ThAnks for making me feel better now

4 Likes

Yes bro. Just keep working from your side, donā€™t get stressed, all will be well.
Goodnight for now :v:

3 Likes

Physics go through physics galaxy one shot revision playlist and then solve previous years papers.
Chemistry organic learn NCERT by-heart. It comes in clutch. And also all those NCERT theory chapters.
When you come to MBBS they help too :laughing:

5 Likes

You can understand hindi right?
I watched this entire playlist at 1.5/2x. Saves time. This channel is the OG. The best :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks man :slight_smile: appreciate it bro

2 Likes

Relapsed tonight restarting :frowning:
Idk what happens to me suddenly when im working. There comes a day where i feel like not doing anything thats where i giv e up always

1 Like

Same here, thatā€™s actually just the withdrawal hitting us.
How we can look at it should be this way, the withdrawal and such symptoms are because of our last PMO session they are gonna hit us even bad next time if we keep on giving in to them.
Apart from this we also need to understand we canā€™t be at utmost productivity everyday, on such days we can give our best to not fall for instantly gratifying things and try our best to do work even if little, we can beat the evil this way.
I myself am not in a position to advice yet though :sweat_smile:. We can just give our best anyway.

2 Likes

Yes , I am 54th day yet I am facing some mental issues as a consequence of my last relapse which was near 2 months ago . I still get the same urge to relapse every day , and nights are horrible . I have just woke up now and I am still mind struck by last night . My mind is not getting stable for some reason , before this , I kept thinking of useless stuffs all day but now my mind is getting sexual thoughts all time . I faced urges whole nights and dirty dreams couldnā€™t stop . At one point , I was dreaming ā– ā– ā– ā–  . I got a vision of videos which I watched over 3 - 4 months ago , I canā€™t remember those during day but these dreamsā€¦:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah that is when the rewiring happens, that happens a lot between 60 and 100 days period.

3 Likes

Restart again .
Will update daily from now

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.