Nofapstar's diary

Hurt, but still want to keep fighting!
Missed you all my friends!

10 Likes

Missed you too bro, you disappeared all of a sudden after the time you asked for workout advice from me :smiling_face_with_tear:.
Don’t be afraid of sharing anything here mate, I know how hard it gets to deal with all the pressure alone.

And I just found that being a member of a like minded supportive community is one of the main principles of self improvement.

10 Likes

Yeah, sorry to disappoint you but i didn’t follow them because i can’t actually explain the reason

I was feeling shame thats one of the main reason i didn’t write anything here + i thought i was just a waste to be here in this forum as i wasn’t able to get out from it even after trying so much. And because of the big talks i made in the past were also holding me back. But not now because im starting fresh again.

And honestly i just want all of my companions to come back like the good old days

6 Likes

Day 0

Trying to make myself feel better in various ways. Brain fog is too much, never felt this much brain fog in my entire life. Im still having hard time making myself get to work. My mother asked me yesterday “Are you even studying?” That hit me very hard.
And ya’ll know it takes a lot of strength to start a new journey.
I still have many questions in my mind, keeping them im moving on.

7 Likes

Hey brother, how are you?
Good to see you back on the forum.
Neet is almost there , I wish you very good luck!

5 Likes

Thanks! Good to see you again bro !

6 Likes

So long brother. Glad to have you back…

4 Likes

Yep! I have tortured myself for no reason by staying away from here. Good to see you again my bro’s!

4 Likes

Tomorrow targets:

:white_check_mark: : Study 7 hours
:white_check_mark: : meditate 10 minutes
:white_check_mark: : go for a walk
:white_check_mark: : sleep by 11 pm
:white_check_mark: : cold shower

3 Likes

Bro it isn’t easy, I am also struggling, I did the same mistake which I did last year broke 100+ days streak and I am feeling like I went through hell after that, last year it didn’t take that big a toll as it’s taking this year.
The only solution is to get a hold of ourselves and never giveup on working and improving ourselves.

Bhai shi me, and not even for a few days, literally months :sweat_smile:.
Anyway good to have you back. Don’t leave now. Self improvement is a life long journey and it’s worth never giving up on.

4 Likes

First day is always tough, but once we get started there is no turning back … Stay strong :muscle:

Just focus on building habits

Glad to have you back …

4 Likes

Day 1

I showered after 3 days today, got a haircut. Finally studied after long time, kept small targets and completed them. Even though i wasted time too, but its better than how i was doing before.

3 Likes

It’s strange how we all are back again at the forum at the same time @nofapstar123 :fire:

I’m too starting my streak again :muscle:

@nofapstar123 if you need any neet related help…then do ask me or @debellator we will surely help you :boom:

7 Likes

Hey brother … you remember me? lol… Glad to see you back. Hope you’re doing well … even I am tensed these days alot of pressure also exams are near so increasing stress, anyways … Welcome to the forum back. :metal:t2:

5 Likes

Tomorrow goals:

:x: : study 8 hours
:white_check_mark: : wake up 5:30 Am
:white_check_mark: : cold shower
:x: go for a walk
:white_check_mark: : meditate 10 mins

@piyushchandak @kanu
Nice seeing you all at the same time! Good that no one has given up.

8 Likes

Nothing much new today. I think eating fast food also makes me feel lazy , so im gonna cut off that too till my exams.
My social anxiety has increased over the few months thats what i observed.

4 Likes

Tomorrow goals

:x: study 8:30 hours
:white_check_mark: : wake up 5:30 Am
:x: go for a walk
:white_check_mark: : meditate 10 mins
:x: cold shower

4 Likes

depends on your personality and also social exposure. During lockdown and NEET prep I spoke and interacted face to face with less people, and that makes you more introverted, especially if you’re fully/partly introverted by nature like me.
Once you get into college you’ll meet a lot of people and social anxiety disappears. Just be patient and focus on NEET for now :fire:

6 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope you all have a great day!

3 Likes

Same to you!!!
(Glad you’re back!)

3 Likes