Nofap works for real - No doubt

27 hrs study in one day the real legend :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Did you saw the posts in which he wrote about he being horny and staring hot babes.
What king of person would like this.
Now it is deleted. It was unacceptable for me.

@Roads_to_purity bro don’t take any thing seriously…be happy if you are getting female attraction,but don’t do nofap for only female attraction…nofap means changing the direction of your energy in good works…
I request to you please make this type of funny post…like girls are jumping on me .:joy:in next post

3 Likes

@rewire_user miss kar diya mere bhai iss khusi ke pal ko :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Case solved …:100::100:

Suspect found , ban him again :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: talk with ashh Matt… because he is the person can know it’s alternate acct…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good work boys in successfully diverting the conversation and defusing the situation! Kudos bros!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl: @GOVIND-19 let’s make this conversation more beautiful !

1 Like

Leave it :joy::joy::rofl::joy:. Why to get in a controversy :joy:

1 Like

7 Likes

Everytime I am waiting for his post…you can notice he is always talking about girls…:sweat_smile::rofl:.

3 Likes

Bade Tejaswi log he hamare bich me :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:oooooooooo bhai

1 Like

Now don’t stir the pot further! Pack up! Shows over

3 Likes

Whenever this dude and FinalFrontier creates any topic , I know it’s time to have some fun .:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I am waiting for his post he will say girls are jumping on me…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:please save me!!! I will never do nofap in my life…
The drawback of nofap

3 Likes

I am god!!!

God - to me kya job chod du?

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 your gif is needed here …:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

End on conculsion is that buss maja lana hai controversy ka not involved in Constraversy :joy::sweat_smile::joy::joy: finally l got it l apply follow this rule.

2 Likes

Say no more!

IMG_20210611_160727

5 Likes

Enjoy it while you can, they remove it quickly

2 Likes