Nofap until I get to an IIT (JEE 2021)

Your highest streak comes with your longest post…your energy level is expressed already…
Good going keep doing.
:pray::pray:

1 Like

I relapsed knowingly!
It might sound odd but I relapsed because I have a very high respect for this no nut november challenge.
So, keeping in my mind that that was my highest streak I relapsed intentionally !
I don’t wanna feel bad about myself that I didn’t accomplish the No Nut November challenge. Since I was waiting for this from many months.
And here it is and Now I don’t wanna lose.
So I relpased so that I can accomplish this challenge
Is there anything I can do to maintain that energy level or anyone please suggest what should I do after a relapse
Because this masturbation for me act as a weight loss method.
I am very slim and everyone make fun of me.
So I wanted to gain weight but what can I do now !
But I still have that positive mindset and I felt a little bit guilty but I wanna enjoy this challenge not being eradicated by the guilt of past.
I will win

Greatness is coming for us
@Mahesh27_03
please do not remove me from No Nut november challenge since it was 1 nov and entries are open till 7 so if I would to discover this challenge on 4th or 5th then too I could have joined this challenge right please brother do not remove me from it.
I really wanna do it. No, I must do it.:crown:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.