NoFap Study-Mode

So, what’s good u guyz !
Ik that a lot of CBSE 10th graders including me are having studyphobia… if this even exists…
I wanna improve and am sure you too want to…
So c’mon let’s discuss the future course of this thread and our boards…
@PowerfulNFPWarrior @prothekter_aden
Guys lets start the discussion about the future course of this thread and our boards…
I shall b awaiting your response… don’t lemme down…
Also, all the CBSE 10th graders are welcome to start the discussion… gr8…

Harn out !

2 Likes

Count me in.
I will be sharing what I had planned to do for the day and what I have done that day… that will be how I will post here

2 Likes

I am in, but i won’t come online that frequent as my Exams are from 20th September.

1 Like

Ok, i am using unacademy since 14 july i have it’s subscription, it’s awesome, but stopped studying from there (everywhere :sweat_smile:) , cause i am procastinating everything. So i will try my best to study 2.5 hours from the app and another hours to complete my hw (which is mainly maths) and some self study and revision at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Will solve some trigonometry questions and read either biology or chemistry.

1 Like

thank you folks… this means a lot… i really appreciate it…
ma’ plan is to complete all my assignments, activities and cws by the end of this week… also our MCQ Test 1 is starting from 8th…

I don’t know clearly about the pattern of qn paper now, but when I was in 10th standard about 75 percent of board questions in maths paper comes from ncert . And lot of previous qn papers will help especially the questions involving " Prove that " trigonometric questions. Hope it helps.

All the best to all CBSE Class 10 students

2 Likes

So, what’s good you guys ! (saala Ranveer bhai ko copy mar rha hai… BC…)

anyways…

In general, most of us (CBSE 10th graders) consider studies as a burden… boi, we study for that phutikaudi respect given to Sharma ji ka launda

most of us before exams are like…

Padhna Likhna Chod Padhaayi, Nakal Pe Rakh Aas

Soja Beta Oodh Rajaayi, Rab Kar Dega Paas

tho it m8 seem funny but it’s the sad reality we r taught just to vomit in the answer sheet not to value it in life… but wait, how will learning Displacement reactions be of any value ? … Hmmm… does it mean we should neglect it… nah, we should learn it to make ourselves at least able… like understand it… So let’s begin our Padhaai with the r8 intent…
so that bfore the exams, v b like…
boss, apan ne to sahi se kiya hai jitna aayega utna karega aur jo help maagega usse help karega
kyunki apan jaisa hardijj koi nhi…
bfore the results most of the students who are hard-core atheists become hyper theists… like applying tilak, reading Hanuman Chalisaa and what not… but v on the contrary should b like…

So let the Bakchodi begin !

Harn out !

1 Like

Those questions are mostly in the Trigonmetric identities . I solved trigonometry 4 times from different books, revising that chapter right now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.