Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]

Check In day twelfth
At night nighfall occurred feeling less confident

1 Like

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Checking in :white_check_mark:
Day 2 / 3

Now its the battle of Top 15 trainers!
I hope everyone of top 15 reaches the league!
tenor (2)

6 Likes

Check-in :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

omg bro the battle is going so serious I will watch till the end

3 Likes

Yeah! Get ready to witness the winners of the league! They will be famous in the season 2 also! As their name will always be there in the hall of fame of the challenge! :facepunch:
Think how great it will feel for the winners! :trophy:
Proud moment because it was the 1st season

7 Likes

6 Likes

Hi guys, today i saw an erotic thumbnail( anime) on youtube and my urges are crazy now :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Be careful bro, don’t let that erotic image ruin your streak, divert your mind, we made it to 20days & we have to win this league at any cost.

1 Like

yeah bro! if i lose it would be big demotivation for me and ya’ll!
i won’t fap! i will divert my mind !

5 Likes

:crossed_swords: Match update :crossed_swords:

@anon60348276 :vs: @anon41607238

download (11)
This is turning out to be cracker of a match! Quilava’s flame and pikachus thunder is creating a fired up environment! we have to say that these pokemon’s has got lot of experience

4 Likes

Yeah! if i fap what will i get? REGRET
If i keep going not giving a f*** to my thoughts what will i get? :trophy: and peace and many more things

I can see the big difference in the results :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s great bro. Just be very careful because this type of shit is all over the Internet.

2 Likes

Hello trainers!

I just wanted to tell you that You are doing great! we are almost halfway there! tomorrow the Round-2 of challenge is going to end! Throughout this week , we lost many strong trainers, but they are somehow getting out of it!
Now that we are almost to cross 2 weeks, i would request everyone to plzz don’t let 2 min’s pleasure take your dreams away! 2 weeks more and we are in the league! Your pokemons are also becoming strong day by day! You are also improving as a trainer everyday! Keep going! we won’t lose!
tumblr_m2ojw1wfdT1qj7ct2o1_500

Also , give your pokemons some berries!

250px-Berry_Basket

7 Likes

surpass yr limits✌️…

3 Likes

Will you update list of people and our teams after next challenge?

bro list of people is there :arrow_down: @Pudgy

and your teams are here :arrow_down:

1 Like

bro one thing, :bowing_man: respect you and the co admin you are doing so much for trainers and trying to avoid mastribution as you think about all trainer, progress, badges and many more before relapsing. I say thank you to you and co admin

2 Likes

Present sir​:grin::grin: enjoying energy of not being relapsed

1 Like