Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]

nice haha :joy: :joy:

1 Like

btw, @The_integrous_one your match is with @calmBeast

2 Likes

:crossed_swords: match conclusion :crossed_swords:

win= congratulations @leoKING7 lost= bro, even tho u lost, we all believe you can do better :fire: @stupid_nut

6 Likes

Yes brother thank you very much :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@leoKING7

Congratulations!

your Max(chimchar) evolved to monferno (level 16)! :fire:
250px-Ash_Monferno

5 Likes

@nofapstar123 hello bro, I want a match bro

1 Like

brother i have already fixed all the matches below the scoreboard @ayushbantaiji
your match is with @Ishant16

2 Likes

Ok brother…:v:t4::v:t4::v:t4:

1 Like

Hello everyone day 1 not relapsed and very motivated because of this challenge and this challenge will change my life and a new suprise coming soon @nofapstar123 I will be posting a photo that can suprise you or may not surprise you but coming soon and today I got up from bed and thinked about my rival that he has squirtle and have a very much disadvantages now I will train and train more to surpass him (just acting my rival is strong then me) and I wanted to ask :-

1.A level is equal to a day and a pokemon evolves on day 16 means level 16 am I right if I am wrong pls correct me

2.in real I am at 5th day but in challenge I am at day 1

thank you

2 Likes

…,…no …,…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Man your making it soo interesting and fun. Just love it :ok_hand::100:

2 Likes

First of all thank you brother! Its not only helping you but its helping me to the fullest, the confiedence i lost after last relapse i got it back due to this challenge, i thank everyone joining this challenge because they are helping me much more!

No brother,
After 3 days your pokemon evolve

Yes you are right

3 Likes

Is it? Haha thank you bro!
This challenge does helps me alot to stay in track, and do alot of things, and my schedule has become busy due to this challenge! :smile:

Im sure everyone who is taking this challenge seriously like a trainer, he will be benifitted alot!

4 Likes

Check in my day 1
I can do it

1 Like

Guys I want read easy peasy book. But because of my laziness I can’t start to read. I need some warm up say some tips guys

Bro I will not feel efficient to hear adio book let ask in poll

2 Likes
  • I should read easy peasy book
  • I should hear easy peasy audio book

0 voters

1 Like

U can also make poles like this bro
It will be fun
To guess who will win the battle

1 Like

:crossed_swords: Match update :crossed_swords:

@anon41607238 :vs: @anon65589122

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-QqFNZHqhIx48K

Even though trainer yash has advantage, trainer rausan is playing mind games right now! Yash has to figure out something soon! Stay tuned!

7 Likes

Bro u can pole like this now