Nofap relapse related problems

Hii bro please help me… Iam relapsed today after 44days of nofap… but I don’t want to erase my countdown… bcoz if I erase it I can’t start again Iam getting depressed and relapsing so many times…

Now my question is… Is this relapse erase my all 44days brain change… My brain is already changed after 44days of nofap but is this recovery is going to lost for this one time relapse??
Plzz answer me bro… pray for me…

2 Likes

First of all Congratulations brother for 44 days streak. :clinking_glasses::tada::confetti_ball: That’s a huge achievement bro. I don’t know why you are depressed or worried. :sweat_smile: It’s been a year in this forum. But I still didn’t reach there. What you have achieved is still a dream for many bro. Bè proud of it.

Now, Back to your question, No not at all. In fact, this time it will be a lot easier for you to get the 44 days streak. You will get back your benefits in no time. And most importantly you brain has recovered a lot, but you relapsing again and again. Will hinder the healing process, don’t do it brother. You have to get back up and move forward again. You can do it. Your brain is tricking you, It is opposing the healing process. It doesn’t want to return to concentrating at one task for a long period of time. It doesn’t want to work hard. It want instant pleasure. It has gotten used to craving dopamine. Heal your reward system bro, which is being destroyed. That’s what motivates us to do the work.

Good Luck :handshake::zap::clinking_glasses:
If you don’t fight, You can’t Win.
The only way to win is to Fight :fire:

6 Likes

Thank you so much brother you motivated me alot… you people are really encouraging me to start this journey again and again when Iam failed you people always tell me how to stand again and again and fight against fapping…

Bro I can’t erase my countdown… is it ok?? Bcoz Iam thinking that If I see 0 on my countdown Iam relapsing more and more… so don’t I don’t want to erase it… is it ok bro?? My mind are counting from 44 day that it is my 1st day…

2 Likes

Reset your counter. You should be afraid next time when you’ll try to fapp. What is the purpose of building high streak, it put you on pressure and prevent you from relapse.

2 Likes

Ok bro… I reset my countdown… please pray for me bro I want to start again to forget all of my failure… one day god will hlp all of us to overcome this shitty urges…

4 Likes

I don’t give a damn about counting days, I never count days that sometimes make me overconfident or sometimes makes me depress both of them, leads to relapse :sweat_smile: So, I avoid looking at the counter. I just enjoy everyday, give my brain enough dopamine from other sources, spending time with friends and family, watching anime and Listening to instrumental music, so that it doesn’t look for cheap dopamine like P***n.

Do whatever you feel like bro, Nobody knows what the best for you at this point, But what gokura said, I agree with him. You will fear next time to relapse. Leaving that to you. Even If you fall again, Don’t give up fighting. Just focus on beating your highest streak every time nothing more ! :zap: :clinking_glasses:
Good Luck Stay Strong :muscle: :fire:

3 Likes

If you relapsed without p4rn, don’t reset it if you want motivation to go ahead.

1 Like

No brother, You got it wrong, Both are addictions and One leads to the other. It might be the case, that it works for you but Your brain will not get healed because both addictions give dopamine to brain. But I do agree with you, P4rn is more addictive in nature. But a better alternative might be to use two timers. One only for P and Other for Masturbation. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

there is a person I’ve seen here
he/she had a streak and relapsed after 100+ days
later the person had another streak and relapsed after some 180+ days
I believe he/she had erased the counter
so you should do it too as per my opinion
there’s another way to look at this
you have made a mistake but you don’t want to admit it
but doing that will not make a better version of yourself
it would be better if you admit your mistake and learn/grow from it

PS- admitting the mistake doesn’t mean you should be hard on yourself and curse yourself. simply admit that you did it and that you won’t do it again. this is for your own benefit

2 Likes

Thank you so much brother… thanks a lot… You motivated me alot… :heart::heart:

1 Like

I reset my countdown bro… you people are correct… I want to learn from my mistake… Pray for me… one day all this bad urges will pass oviously… and my next target is 60days… :muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

I mean you definitely have learned in these 44 days how to tackle when urges hit you
you are not the same person that you were before 44 days
I’m sure it will be easier for you

1 Like

Yes definitely masturbation and p4rn, both are harmful and addictive,but p4rn is more addictive. If a person is seldomly masturbating,I think he is Ok.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.