Jsjdjhdhzjajsj

1 Like

I am out…
I relapsed sorry…

Check in day 4

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I slipped on the 10th day…I am out

My whole consciousness is saying that I didn’t loose and I agree, 'cause personally I didn’t loose but I lost this challenge, so…I am sorry @VARAD @nofapstar123

But I will be an invisible member of this challenge, will apply the 30, 60, and 90 rule told by @Amamn, thank mate.

I know it sounds ironical that I myself have slipped and I am saying you all to don’t give up.

But let me ask something, if one person fell in a well, would you also fall?

No right? What you will do is do something which will ensure you don’t fall in the well, and as well as ensure that the person who fell in the well gets out of it safely.

Right now I am feeling like I wasted my day, I had to do many works. I am alone right now, in a room thinking what to do to make myself feel good. Feeling like a zombie. I don’t want you to be in a situation like this.

Btw don’t worry i will get up and fight again, I never give up, that’s my Nindo, my ninja way.:triumph::fire:

12 Likes

Brother we both have had a promise :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:… Man why? Why? You just just disappoint someone’s heart man… :broken_heart::broken_heart:… I am really feeling Sorry for you… When I see someone falling from their streak really makes me cry… :pleading_face::pleading_face: Don’t have words to say…?? Yaar…

Brother you have to Fight Hard, you can’t regret it for your whole life… Just do whatever you can…? Coz the pain after a relapse very Painfull, disgusting🥺…

I want to share a video I watched now, and I literally had tears in my eyes… A guy who gave up Po*n and masturbation at 14 years and now he has a current streak of 1371 days… he is now 18…If he can, why not we…Just watch this… plz… @Purity11 :pray::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Guys do Watch this video and you will get what I want to say…:pray:

9 Likes

@VARAD your message made me cry inside, I am feeling good now thank you!!:innocent:

4 Likes

This time I want too see a change brother plz don’t give up on urges… Make a Change:pray::triumph::100:
I know you are elder too me. So, sorry for the rude Lang… I have used…:pleading_face::confounded:

4 Likes

I will get to 90 this time don’t worry!!:innocent: No problem with the language bro, chill all the best​:100::fire:

4 Likes

From where to choose ?

@ayushbantaiji you choose from here

2 Likes

@Purity11 @theWolf
Start again boys! You can do it!!! :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 I choose Noctowl as my second Pokemon. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

@nofapstar123 Let me know when the challenge starts again…

im not sure if ill be able to make next season or not but yeah if i do i will tag u if i remember

@saksham3 recieved noctowl

1 Like

:crossed_swords: MATCH CONCLUSION :crossed_swords:

Win: @Space_wolf Lost: @Luffy bounce back stronger bro!

download (13)

5 Likes

@Space_wolf Your turtwig grew by 16 levels

what?? your turtwig is evolving!

Congratulations your turtwig evolved into gortle!
t-4nkg2R

3 Likes

Guys I need some help.
I am facing immense urges today. Past 2 weeks was fine but now the urges have returned, stronger.

I have crossed 50 days and my life has just started to gradually improve, so I dont want to relapse now :confounded:. Please provide me a solution.

5 Likes

@the_resilient_one wait, do this exercise it will help u it helps me alot

and watch this video afterwards with headphones on

All the best! Dont choose temporary pleasure!

4 Likes