Nofap insane mode (super hard mode): 90 days from 12/07/2021 (entries closed)

Check in day 14 in this challenge
Yes, @Riky92 I don’t see any change either

2 Likes

Sorry guys. I had bad days and a high fever.
Can anyone briefly explain to me what happened these days?

1 Like

Guys to see all these fallen (myself included) makes me very sad, because it makes me understand the extent of this evil, of this devastating addiction. This is a more difficult addiction to overcome than alcohol, smoking or drugs, for example.

1 Like

I have to pay my compliments to protekted_aden. I had already perceived his persevering character. You are very strong, keep it up.

1 Like

I’ll add who sent me the request before 23/07/2021.
22/07/2021 was the last day for admissions.

Bro I’m not that strong. It’s my first time above 15 days…
Also bro make sure to get well soon so we can have our comrade back

3 Likes

Day 11 in this challenge
Still strong
Clean day

1 Like

Check in day 11 :white_check_mark:
keep the spirit and don’t give up :muscle:
Clean day

1 Like

Check In : 24/07/2021

This does you honor.
You are definitely experiencing emotions that you haven’t felt in many years and that you thought were dead.

1 Like

Do not worry!

Yes, I feel way more better and confident.

Check in day 15 in this challenge

Check in day 12 in this challenge
Still strong

Check in!
Nofap - 11th day
Insane mode - 6th day

Btw, good to see you again Riky : )

I am in. Where I can get the sharing code?

1 Like

Check in day 12✅
Don’t give up :muscle:

1 Like

Check in :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Karthik relapsed :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

CHeck in day 16 guys…