NoFap Champion 2019 šŸ†

Srry abt thatā€¦ Exams goin on

1 Like

I want to participate but I already relapse in August :confused:. Today I am on day 8, so I prefer to wait for September

2 Likes

Can i still join? Thanks.

2 Likes

@WalkWithoutFear
Yes you can join, kindly read all the rules mentioned on page no. 1, and then add yourself on to the scoreboard! :blush:

1 Like

Okay i read. But I am not eligible for this months badge. I see. But I can still join. I will come get Septemberā€™s badge and win with honor this time.
:fire::fire::pray::muscle:

2 Likes

August Badge is mine :medal_military:

images(8)

6 Likes

@WalkWithoutFear

:hugs: Welcome to this Championship :trophy:

giphy

Donā€™t forget to update your streak on the scoreboard regularlyā€¦(atleast once in 10 days) :blush:

2 Likes

I got this man. That badge for September will be mine. Just wait and see. :muscle::fire::pray:

3 Likes

:warning::warning:

@sourabhpatil9923

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days!!

Add me please

Sharing code:- k5i1p9
Current Streak:- 0 day
Best Streak:- 28 days

1 Like

@TheUltimateChampion

Welcome to this Championship :trophy:

Remember to update your streak on the scoreboard regularlyā€¦(atleast once in 10 days) :blush:

1 Like

:warning::warning:

@kostantinosNF

Update your streak within 2 days or else youā€™ll be eliminated!!

:no_entry_sign: Elimination due to inactivity!

@sourabhpatil9923

Guysā€¦ 2019 is not overā€¦ you got ā€¦ this Augustā€¦ Septemberā€¦ octoberā€¦ Novemberā€¦ Decemberā€¦

You can hit a 100 days streak ā€¦ Believe in yourselfā€¦ Never doubt for a second.

You were meant to be a Winnerā€¦ Badges & Tropies all are yours ā€¦ There is Better Tomorrow for you. Make your Today a Nofap dayā€¦ and keep on winning.
Hurrahhe.

6 Likes

:no_entry_sign: Elimination due to inactivity!

@kostantinosNF

And as per the rules, you are now ineligible for Badge of August even if you come back and join this championship again.

1 Like

@KillerAttitude brother can i exchange my orange heart to get a headstart into the 60 day grroup?

1 Like

@Lc00
What are you talking aboutā€¦?

And you updated your streak as 84 days on the scoreboardā€¦then why your counter is showing 37 days todayā€¦??

Its the damn relapse button, Iā€™d reinstalled rewire app everything got resetā€¦ Iā€™ve corrected it nowā€¦ my actual streak is 85 now

1 Like

Iā€™m taking about exchanging a orange heart and get 30 day headstart in my streak to enter the sixty day groupā€¦ Itā€™s like rule no. 4 in challenge rules

Thereā€™s no such rule in this group.

I think you are probably talking about this group :point_down:

CHALLENGES for 15/30/60/100 Day Goals! :trophy:

2 Likes