@MoAdel98
@Bundaz1111
@kevin99
@Edsheil27

1 Like

Congratulations

6 Likes

Thank you. I totally forgot about the group while going through many relapses
. I want to rejoin from May. I am 18 days clean now.

1 Like

Add yourself in the scoreboard at the bottom. According to your current streak you will be eligible or ineligible for the badge of May. Follow the format in which others entered the name on scoreboard.

And Welcome.

1 Like

No issues bro. I was also forgetting to update the group. I was busy last month. See am announcing winners after 2 days in to May.

Btw you can add yourself to the scoreboard at the bottom for now. You can see winner’s list of each month to count how many medals you already have.

Welcome back

Ok, added myself. Thanks

1 Like

Sharing code :t7d13t
Current streak :0
Highest streak :0

1 Like

How can i join the scoreboard

1 Like

I have added you to the scoreboard. Since you are a new member, you wont be able to edit the scoreboard. Spend some time in the forum every day. And then you will be able to see an edit option with a pencil icon in the right bottom corner of second post in the group. You have to update your streak regularly on the scoreboard using the edit option.

And stick to the rules of the group given in first post.

Welcome And ALL THE BEST

New day, new you.

1 Like

Announcement :loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker:

Am looking for someone who can be the owner of this group. I wont get much time in next few months due to my busy work schedule. If any can come forward and take the ownership, i would appreciate that.

1 Like

@Aragorn I am ready for taking the ownership of this group, If no one has any problem…

6 Likes

Yes please. Am getting busy for next few months.

@Taher please make him the owner of the group.

2 Likes

Sharing code :fp2e3i
Current streak :11
Highest streak :36

2 Likes

Add yourself to the bottom of the scoreboard.

And welcome to the group.

1 Like

@Aragorn, thanks mate, I’ve done that already but it seems like you’ve not determined my eligibility for this month’s medal yet, I don’t see any Diamond against my name yet…

2 Likes

2 Likes

My Sharing code - a9b48a

Current streak - 3 days
Highest streak - 3 days
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - India

2 Likes

@Dayve You are eligible for this month badge, I have put the blue diamond before your name on the scoreboard!

Just stay strong and you can get all the badges…All the best :+1:

2 Likes